• +1
Reactions: got.daim, sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
Why

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Assyrians, maronites, Copts.

Those dogs will burn in hell

@Eternal_
What a terrible ass you are. And you wonder why some Westerners don't want islamers in our countries. The bad narrative pollutes all the good apples in the barrel, anyway after everything's all said and done.

• JFL
What a terrible ass you are. And you wonder why some Westerners don't want islamers in our countries. The bad narrative pollutes all the good apples in the barrel, anyway after everything's all said and done.
it was satire tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and sub5c3l
Better than christcucks in the West.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and sub5c3l
They got slaughtered

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
We are definitely one of the most truecel groups. We are ugly, hated by everyone around us and have almost been wiped out multiple times. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65208 and got.daim
We are definitely one of the most truecel groups. We are ugly, hated by everyone around and have almost been wiped out multiple times. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
I don’t hate them it was satire, I have many Assyrian, Coptic and Maronite friends IRL.

It was a rage bait. And it’s Sunni groups like isis who have genocided you guys

All the love to you guys

• Love it
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and yeeyeeslayer
What a terrible ass you are.
I was kidding this post was a shitty just bait I didn’t mean it, i actually like MENA Christian’s for the most part and am friends many of them IRL

It’s just some of them are rly nationalist and constantly shit on Arabs and Muslims online which I don’t like
And you wonder why some Westerners don't want islamers in our countries. The bad narrative pollutes all the good apples in the barrel, anyway after everything's all said and done.
I know very well why westerners don’t want Muslims in the west, and I think they’re justified in not wanting them when I look at it from their perspective, just puts me in an awkward spot.

Hell I don’t like way some Muslims in the west/the way they act (shoving religion down ppl throat/asking for sharia, committing crimes etc.) it makes me cringe to my core and face palm hard.

But in general I’m a secular/good/kind person so I won’t be of any trouble, but ofc ppl will hate me simply cuz I identify as muslim if they don’t know me well (which is understandable to an extent but its still annoying/a hindrance but oh well)

Ultimately idc abt what westerners think of Muslims enough to let it dictate whether or not I should live in the west (i.e. i will stay in the west even if they don’t like Muslims idc)

Although most westerners don’t like Muslims as a collective, I find that if I carry myself with dignity/kindness/repsect/honor most of my interactions with them are positive. Cos ppl view u as an individual when they’re meeting u in the moment and not as the collective u belong to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I was kidding this post was a shitty just bait I didn’t mean it, i actually like MENA Christian’s for the most part and am friends many of them IRL

It’s just some of them are rly nationalist and constantly shit on Arabs and Muslims online which I don’t like

I know very well why westerners don’t want Muslims in the west, and I think they’re justified in not wanting them when I look at it from their perspective, just puts me in an awkward spot.

Hell I don’t like way some Muslims in the west/the way they act (shoving religion down ppl throat/asking for sharia, committing crimes etc.) it makes me cringe to my core and face palm hard.

But in general I’m a secular/good/kind person so I won’t be of any trouble, but ofc ppl will hate me simply cuz I identify as muslim if they don’t know me well (which is understandable to an extent but its still annoying/a hindrance but oh well)

Ultimately idc abt what westerners think of Muslims enough to let it dictate whether or not I should live in the west (i.e. i will stay in the west even if they don’t like Muslims idc)

Although most westerners don’t like Muslims as a collective, I find that if I carry myself with dignity/kindness/repsect/honor most of my interactions with them are positive. Cos ppl view u as an individual when they’re meeting u in the moment and not as the collective u belong to.
Maybe not all should be banned but the thing I can't stand is the refugee situation. Only Western countries take them. Makes me have to think it's a secret or unspoken agenda amon the Islamic Arab ruling class. Islamic manifest destiny.

Assyrians, maronites, Copts.

Those dogs will burn in hell

@Eternal_
Assyrians are annoying as fuck always yapping about having their own country when they dont

• JFL
They're niggers

• JFL