I hate my cat

moggathon

moggathon

God make my life great inc.
It’s such an inconvenience to me, I have no
attachment to it whatsoever, I hold no feelings towards it. Hopefully it dies or I can manipulate my mum into getting it put down or something. I hate it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Axii, kebab and 3 others
Any ideas? No I can’t just strangle it and pretend it got lost. That is also too much of an inconvenience atm. But I will if things get worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and GabachoCopium
@GabachoCopium thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Axii and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: kebab
attachment to it whatsoever, I hold no feelings to it. Hopefully it dies or I can manipulate my mum into getting it put down or something. I hate it.
why

Just give it away there's always people wanting cats. Give it to a shelter or advertise on Facebook if Ur mum says anything just actblikenit ran awway

ga ba SHO coh PEE um

attachment to it whatsoever, I hold no feelings to it. Hopefully it dies or I can manipulate my mum into getting it put down or something. I hate it.
cook it in a stirfry and then tell your mom you made dinner

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I though it would be either a pic of a dead cat or something sexual w/ it because of the NSFW tag

Just give it away there's always people wanting cats. Give it to a shelter or advertise on Facebook if Ur mum says anything just actblikenit ran awway
Too high risk. No one would want this smelly old bag of shit.

• +1
cook it in a stirfry and then tell your mom you made dinner
But then I would have to dissect and de bone it. Too much of a mess and this vermin would stink like shit.

• +1
  • +1
I'll go out and rape cats

one time I had a dream that I captured a cat and hung it up on a string and shaved it and then lathered it in hand sanitizer and set it on fire while shooting it with a cross bow

• Love it
Reactions: moggathon
one time I had a dream that I captured a cat and hung it up on a string and shaved it and then lathered it in hand sanitizer and set it on fire while shooting it with a cross bow
lego batman GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
just feed it bad food so it dies but in small increments slowly
you can search “what foods kill cats” on google