I will always hate cats

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I like obedience. Whenever women say “aww I love my cat he’s such an asshole” it gets me mad because it just further proves that women love being degraded and treated like shit.

I hate cats because they think they’re better than me. I’ll show them. You’ll never be human you fucker. You’ll always be a cat and I’ll make you watch as I fuck your owner — my aunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Heinrich Schmidt, Michael Myers and 20 others
They would've been burned alive if they weren't cute

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
They would've been burned alive if they weren't cute
They’re not cute. I like putting tape on their back and watching them crawl like army men then stomping their skull in :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and 6 others
I love cats so much. Rag dolls and Maine coons are the sweetest and best breeds. They’re sooo loving and cuddly.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RaidenJTR, Eriot Lodger and 5 others
I love cats so much. Rag dolls and Maine coons are the sweetest and best breeds. They’re sooo loving and cuddly.
Let me baby sit them :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, silencio, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
They’re not cute. I like putting tape on their back and watching them crawl like army men then stomping their skull in :)
Why do you do that bud, what have cats done to you to warrant such reaction?
Pause for a moment and go deep into self-reflection. :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
Why do you do that bud, what have cats done to you to warrant such reaction?
Pause for a moment and go deep into self-reflection. :)
They wanna cuck me and they think they’re so cool and strong. Hey fight my knife if you’re so strong lil kitty 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LooksThinker, asdvek and 3 others
a10 husky mogger mogs all the manlet cats to oblivion :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, RaidenJTR, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
i love cats

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Eternal_ and LooksThinker
I like obedience. Whenever women say “aww I love my cat he’s such an asshole” it gets me mad because it just further proves that women love being degraded and treated like shit.

I hate cats because they think they’re better than me. I’ll show them. You’ll never be human you fucker. You’ll always be a cat and I’ll make you watch as I fuck your owner — my aunt
Cope, cats rule you, they mog you to death, incel

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Cope, cats rule you, they mog you to death, incel
Nope I made my girls cat sit in the corner as I fucked her so he’s a cuckold aha. He’ll never get to fuck human pussy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
Nope I made my girls cat sit in the corner as I fucked her so he’s a cuckold aha. He’ll never get to fuck human pussy
He still mogs you simply by having more sex than you, it’s over for you, incel, cats win, you lose! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and flippasav
He still mogs you simply by having more sex than you, it’s over for you, incel, cats win, you lose! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Nah he is incel. He never fucked he always has to fuck clothing because he can’t fuck pussy. I always make sure to laugh and beat him. Feels good it be a human being

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
Cats are gods chosen animals

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I went out feeding the local cats this morning :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
Nah I torture them and watch them suffer buddy. Nothing you can do to save them.
I raped cats when I was 13 because I felt lonely and angry at the world and I wanted to experience a sense of power coz I had no control over my life. I'm not proud of it but at least I grew out of it. There's nothing brag-worthy about hurting animals bud. Only a self-loathing cuck would do it, especially at your age and you know that.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User28823, Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
Your aunt is rich isn’t she that’s why u get to NEET full time now

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Your aunt is rich isn’t she that’s why u get to NEET full time now
I don’t wanna be home alone because her sex toy calls for me. I don’t wanna be caught and have to kill myself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
I raped cats when I was 13 because I felt lonely and angry at the world and I wanted to experience a sense of power coz I had no control over my life. I'm not proud of it but at least I grew out of it. There's nothing brag-worthy about hurting animals bud. Only a self-loathing cuck would do it, especially at your age and you know that.
Isn’t that super hard. Surely they’re clawing at ur cock

• So Sad
Isn’t that super hard. Surely they’re clawing at ur cock
Not exactly. Well, one of them got super angry and we didn't fuck for long, but the younger one (teenager in cat years) was more submissive. I took a Lego spear and tried putting it up her ass and vagina after I played with her ass on the floor.

• +1
Not exactly. Well, one of them got super angry and we didn't fuck for long, but the younger one (teenager in cat years) was more submissive. I took a Lego spear and tried putting it up her ass and vagina after I played with her ass on the floor.
That’s why you gotta kill it first then fuck it’s throat

That’s why you gotta kill it first then fuck it’s throat
Maybe if tie the feet? Idk about killing. I think I would do the raping first then, then kill them after if they reject. You know, like Ramirez. I'm not on the Dahmer shhii- bro I need an actual living, breathing thing to keep me up at night.

Im pretty sure i made some hoe go out and buy another cat , what the hell is up w single women and cats ?

Maybe if tie the feet? Idk about killing. I think I would do the raping first then, then kill them after if they reject. You know, like Ramirez. I'm not on the Dahmer shhii- bro I need an actual living, breathing thing to keep me up at night.
You need to fuck the dead. Give it life with semen

• JFL
You need to fuck the dead. Give it life with semen
I can dig up some at the pet cemetery then or just wait until they're old. Even Dahmer wanted to keep his victims alive as long as possible.

• +1
I can dig up some at the pet cemetery then or just wait until they're old. Even Dahmer wanted to keep his victims alive as long as possible.
You know the ice man always inhaled his victims final breath

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and IAMNOTANINCEL
How do you even manage to hold them down they’re so squirmy and fast. Everytime I even try and pet a cat they claw me

• JFL
Cats mog dogs
They're true alphas sigma :feelsgood:
Dogs are simp betas

• +1
Reactions: User28823
How do you even manage to hold them down they’re so squirmy and fast. Everytime I even try and pet a cat they claw me
Subhuman trait, but I feel you. Some cats rejected me when I tried to carry them the other day. One even scratched me a bit on the hand. It's different between different kinds. Black ones are hardest while gingers tend to be more cuddly. I think the best way is to put them under the bed sheets while you do it so they get disoriented.

• JFL
Subhuman trait, but I feel you. Some cats rejected me when I tried to carry them the other day. One even scratched me a bit on the hand. It's different between different kinds. Black ones are hardest while gingers tend to be more cuddly. I think the best way is to put them under the bed sheets while you do it so they get disoriented.
Video tutorial?

• +1