I hate my cousin brother . He is wayy too blessed genetically than me and I just hate this fact . Everything I do to improve is basically coping

W

wanna be mogger

Iron
I hate how he will never have to try for a girl . He is 6+ feet tall , perfect facial features , deeper voice , and most importantly better career and Bigger Dick .
I feel so bad about myself , I hate him from the bottom of my heart but I can't change any of the fact .
I am suicidal because of him and my body dysmorphia is all time high .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Danish_Retard, Jase and 2 others
what r his stats and what location.?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
were his parents richer did he have access to more high quality food red meat milk high dht/igf1 promoting diet more sunlight socialization etc or did the person your uncle/ant reproduced with have better genes?

were his parents richer did he have access to more high quality food red meat milk high dht/igf1 promoting diet more sunlight socialization etc or did the person your uncle/ant reproduced with have better genes?
My uncle has Chad face , tall height and obviously would have bigger D as well .
On the other side , my father is a complete incel and not as good looking as his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and aesthetic beauty
ur a faggot i'd be happy for him

I hate how he will never have to try for a girl . He is 6+ feet tall , perfect facial features , deeper voice , and most importantly better career and Bigger Dick .
I feel so bad about myself , I hate him from the bottom of my heart but I can't change any of the fact .
Me too.

• +1
Reactions: wanna be mogger
hate yourself faggot

you should be happy no?
see from 6:45

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
ur both indians?

so y dont u just IIT or CSE maxx and mog everyone?

legit Indians are weird, they complain but they dont fix their diet, they don't get sunlight, they don't IIT maxx, and just doing these things will give u good life

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
ur both indians?

so y dont u just IIT or CSE maxx and mog everyone?

legit Indians are weird, they complain but they dont fix their diet, they don't get sunlight, they don't IIT maxx, and just doing these things will give u good life
Couldn't do IIT Maxx but pretty sure he will . Also Don't have money for good diet

• JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, plukee, Ryan and 1 other person
If it was your actual brother, then yeah that would be brutal

But your cousin? Nigga who cares :lul:

Unironically just focus on yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
If it was your actual brother, then yeah that would be brutal

But your cousin? Nigga who cares :lul:

Unironically just focus on yourself
We live in a same house man

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You must be subhuman jeetMaxxed if u can’t get pussy in India bro, 90% of the men have yet to modernize their look and are walking jfl. If u can’t compete with this then what r u doing? Literally every curry on here would slay the entire country no diff.

You must be subhuman jeetMaxxed if u can’t get pussy in India bro, 90% of the men have yet to modernize their look and are walking jfl. If u can’t compete with this then what r u doing? Literally every curry on here would slay the entire country no diff.
You are not wrong though chad

My uncle has Chad face , tall height and obviously would have bigger D as well .
On the other side , my father is a complete incel and not as good looking as his
How are you related and yeah it sucks when are closest relatives mog is. Like the thought is always in the back of your head that could’ve been me.