I hate my fucking ltn life

N

nosoychad

Iron
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Posts
14
Reputation
13
Nobody in my entire life has ever treated me right. I´m sick and tired of being mocked and bullied for being ugly and not being able to pull. Even when I had my first kiss, people in my school made up rumours about it not being real. It seems like no matter what I do, people treat me like shit. It doesnt matter if I try to be kind, confident or friendly, people just dont like me. While everybody´s out here partying, fucking mtbs and living their best lives, I am stuck in my room playing videogames. I have no friends and no female attention. The people who bully me for being a virgin the most are the ones who have the most success with women too. And for the cherry on top, ascension is not even possible for me, my face is beyond cooked. Its truly fucking over.
 

Similar threads

nicpilled
Replies
7
Views
50
greylurker
greylurker
T-bone123
Replies
15
Views
55
T-bone123
T-bone123
lumified
Replies
2
Views
22
lumified
lumified
BraveCake
Replies
22
Views
118
idk8
idk8
dhusc
Replies
76
Views
312
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

  • OlympicSizzler
  • nosoychad
  • Littlepickel2
  • dissolvedknit
Back
Top