I hate my life

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
I’m short, ugly and overweight, still live at home with my alcoholic father. Can’t have her back, no social circle and not doing so good in uni. I just wish all the pain would go away.

I’m worried I’ll end up like dad. Cheated on by my whore mother, finding happiness at the bottom of a bottle. I wanna btfo this old cunt whenever he gets drunk, never leaves you alone. Been doing this same bs for over a decade, abused dog never got over her. I can’t tho because he provides, I’m such a loser man. Genetically, socially and career wise

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and zombie
I’m short, ugly and overweight, still live at home with my alcoholic father. Can’t have her back, no social circle and not doing so good in uni. I just wish all the pain would go away.

I’m worried I’ll end up like dad. Cheated on by my whore mother, finding happiness at the bottom of a bottle. I wanna btfo this old cunt whenever he gets drunk, never leaves you alone. Been doing this same bs for over a decade, abused dog never got over her. I can’t tho because he provides, I’m such a loser man. Genetically, socially and career wise
i’m sorry man, i wish the best for you bhai ❤️

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Me too.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
My god it was so much more bearable with someone to go home to at the end of the day