I hate my mother

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
She destroyed my family, divorced my dad and ended up with an alcohólico boyfriend after the divorce.
All the trauma, the drug addiction, the suicide attempts, the end less crying in silient, all thanks to this evil narcy psicopathic female

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Samsepioler, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
She never gave me nothing, i was working for her and making her business alive ever since I was 11.she is a worth less bitch i think of killing her daily and this roid rage is not helping

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, 5'7 zoomer, brucewayne78 and 4 others
Chad ramblings

Dnrd

That's pretty rough man. Not your fault tho.

At least she gave you good genes. Imagine she gave you subhuman genes on top of that

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
She never gave me nothing, i was working for her and making her business alive ever since I was 11.she is a worth less bitch i think of killing her daily and this roid rage is not helping
Don't be so sad bro. Smile!
Imgonline com ua dexif07jDf5vgEqEo

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
That's pretty rough man. Not your fault tho.

At least she gave you good genes. Imagine she gave you subhuman genes on top of that
My dad has the good genes, she is mid my dad is a better looking taller version of me with lighter skin and lighter eye color

we pray for her downfall lil bro chill alr

we pray for her downfall lil bro chill alr
I dont want her downhill, or her sickness or whatever, i really dont care what happens to her and i told her last day "there is a reason why i never called you when you were on the hospital or in your vacations in Colombia, i feel good without your presence" and the dumb bitch cried and called me a monster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Samsepioler
I dont want her downhill, or her sickness or whatever, i really dont care what happens to her and i told her last day "there is a reason why i never called you when you were on the hospital or in your vacations in Colombia, i feel good without your presence" and the dumb bitch cried and called me a monster
feel bad for you nigga:cry:

She destroyed my family, divorced my dad and ended up with an alcohólico boyfriend after the divorce.
All the trauma, the drug addiction, the suicide attempts, the end less crying in silient, all thanks to this evil narcy psicopathic female
Use it as fuel for the gym

• +1
at least you got that gym body bro. You can always focus on the gym !

Why did she do this?

bro i swear. theres nothing more cucked than your mother having a boyfriend who is not your dad. should just kill both of them for your good mental health..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Autismcel
maybe just meet up and discuss the issues you have with her and hopefully your relationship improves

Over just lash out at her to make the hoe cry and feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
Be thankful the alcoholic isn't your dad because you wouldn't have ended up a tall chad

• +1
when the truth comes out everyone will get his judgement