I hate my work managers

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
We can make a fuckin 30k in one day but it's a huge problem if I sign off after changing cuz then they have to pay me that extra 10 minutes

And they still dare to ask me can I stay a bit longer

Fuck this low wage slavery and my subhuman managers who think they're something cuz they are a manager at fast food in their 30s

Won't go back to being a neet, but criminalmaxing looks more and more appealing to me

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and AngryShortMale
We can make a fuckin 30k in one day but it's a huge problem if I sign off after changing cuz then they have to pay me that extra 10 minutes

And they still dare to ask me can I stay a bit longer

Fuck this low wage slavery and my subhuman managers who think they're something cuz they are a manager at fast food in their 30s

Won't go back to being a neet, but criminalmaxing looks more and more appealing to me
yeah pretty much all fast food managers are shitty. Thats why uber/doordash mogs. You dont have to deal with shitty manager. If i ever worked at fast food id prolly get fired day 1

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and AngryShortMale
Yeah I also wageslave at a fast food shithole and I can safely say that my managers are pieces of shit too.

I think it’s like that at most jobs especially these shitty, low wage, low skill jobs like McShit, Walmart, etc. They treat you like shit and don’t care about you because they know you are replaceable since any retard off the street can do those jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and BoredPrince
kill these faggots and steal all of their life savings

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Emiqrox
yeah pretty much all fast food managers are shitty. Thats why uber/doordash mogs. You dont have to deal with shitty manager. If i ever worked at fast food id prolly get fired day 1
I don't think I will get fired but I'm not afraid to argue either

Meanwhile my coworkers would gladly slave even if they told them they will cut their wage in half

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
but criminalmaxing looks more and more appealing to me
retarded govs unironically wonder why people steal and shit after they let emploeyrs treat people like slaves smh

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BoredPrince
Yeah I also wageslave at a fast food shithole and I can safely say that my managers are pieces of shit too.

I think it’s like that at most jobs especially these shitty, low wage, low skill jobs like McShit, Walmart, etc. They treat you like shit and don’t care about you because they know you are replaceable since any retard off the street can do those jobs.
Yeah but if I want to try making money my way, I gotta have some prior investment

That's why I don't really have a choice, but to slave first

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Yeah but if I want to try making money my way, I gotta have some prior investment

That's why I don't really have a choice, but to slave first
Yeah you need money to make money.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince