I hate myself a lot right now

price.

price.

all dreams real.
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
1,496
Reputation
4,102
I don’t fucking know why

It’s like 2am

I feel like getting a knife and cutting myself across my body

Maybe I’m just going insane

I don’t know why I’m posting this on org

I’m posting deep thoughts now

I think I’ve transformed into @TGUN.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greylurker, Absurdist, Nocturnal and 2 others
Is that why you watch porn all day
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, scuderia, Nocturnal and 2 others
"deep thoughts" bro just take your dick in your hand and jerk it. Then you will feel gooooooooooood! yeaaaaaah! so yeah dont feel sad everything gon C all right (crip mac 55th street type shit andrew callaghan type shit) (this brothaaaaaas intoxicated!!!! and hes a neeeeeet!!!!!) (he is nto ascending his username a hipocrycsi my brothaaaaaaa!!!!"
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Nocturnal and Mai Sakurajima.
i am under the influencei think
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greylurker, Nocturnal and Mai Sakurajima.
dw ily dm on discord🥲
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Nocturnal
I don’t fucking know why

It’s like 2am

I feel like getting a knife and cutting myself across my body

Maybe I’m just going insane

I don’t know why I’m posting this on org

I’m posting deep thoughts now

I think I’ve transformed into @TGUN.
Philosopher at 8
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker

Similar threads

chubbas
Replies
6
Views
32
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
thehand
Replies
8
Views
59
thehand
thehand
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
23
Views
132
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel
ANON
Replies
0
Views
23
ANON
ANON
iamgoingtoascend
Replies
0
Views
15
iamgoingtoascend
iamgoingtoascend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top