i hate myself

M

misavrs

Iron
i never been happy in my life, literally never. the emotion that i dont know how to describe it, it keeps continuing for 3 years. everyday i keep thinking, how i am even gonna survive this miserable life as a subhuman. i feel like i am invisible but somehow noticable with my ugly face. i try to think about something positive but it doesnt helps cause you know, that you are a subhuman. i visited a lot of sports, tried to fit in a society, tried to find a partner, and of course... no one of them cured my curse, and all of that made it actually worse. i even feel very jealous of other ugly people that somehow success in their life , i know it sounds even more miserable but unfortunately its a truth. i just dont know what i am doing wrong...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, 5'7 zoomer, whotthehell and 9 others
It’s over😢

• +1
Reactions: misavrs
Time to rope bhai

• +1
rope

• +1
"looksmaxxing"

• +1
i never been happy in my life, literally never. the emotion that i dont know how to describe it, it keeps continuing for 3 years. everyday i keep thinking, how i am even gonna survive this miserable life as a subhuman. i feel like i am invisible but somehow noticable with my ugly face. i try to think about something positive but it doesnt helps cause you know, that you are a subhuman. i visited a lot of sports, tried to fit in a society, tried to find a partner, and of course... no one of them cured my curse, and all of that made it actually worse. i even feel very jealous of other ugly people that somehow success in their life , i know it sounds even more miserable but unfortunately its a truth. i just dont know what i am doing wrong...
how tall are you

Surgery nigger

• +1
Reactions: misavrs and ALP
Stop being a bitch

take androgens and growth hormones

Stop feeling sorry for urself and move on tf u crying about

Ur acc sad tf is wronf with u i cant understand this gen with the depressions tf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and misavrs
Save up money to live in the forest with a few dogs.
Or join military to make bucks so you can afford surgery but ı don't like that option.

• +1
Reactions: watah and misavrs
Stop feeling sorry for urself and move on tf u crying about
dont even try to "support". no matter what you are gonna say, it wont help my life, it wont put a bandage on my life, it wont motivate me

6'1... yet height doesnt helps me...
nigga is 6'1 and depressed just fix your face and get your money up and then you will be confident enough to talk to people

dont even try to "support". no matter what you are gonna say, it wont help my life, it wont put a bandage on my life, it wont motivate me
Ur a bitch, u need other people to feel sorry for u? Bq they wont

• +1
nigga is 6'1 and depressed just fix your face and get your money up and then you will be confident enough to talk to people
Just reconstruct your cranium theory:what:

• +1
Can you at least list what’s wrong with your face ?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Ur a bitch, u need other people to feel sorry for u? Bq they wont
did u forget what this site is even about, everyone is trauma dumping on this site and ofc i was thinking "should i do that too?"

How old r u

Move on and find acceptance in yourself nigga

• +1
Reactions: watah and savager
Helloooo???? Respond! What’s wrong with ur face? Like that failed do you have

look into psychedelics, they might change your outlook on the world, for the better

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
and more importantly on yourself

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Can you at least list what’s wrong with your face ?
big forehead, long philtrum, monolid eyes, severe acne, oval face, weird tan, bloat, small lips, weird shaped ears and more

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and billymidnight
save up money and then surgerymaxx, your 16 and got about 2 years until you could get surgery.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
big forehead, long philtrum, monolid eyes, severe acne, oval face, weird tan, bloat, small lips, weird shaped ears and more
Damn, that’s at least 11 surgeries you will need there. What race are you?

Broootal :feelscry:

• +1
ive been so depressed over the past few years that it started being my normal emotion, like if i feel happy or something else than perpetual anguish it feels like something is off, like something is wrong

i cannot workout, go to work, do my chores or do anything that requires any sort of disciple being happy; i need to be miserable

i havent felt happy in a while, unfortunately

• +1
Your options are: rope, mass-shooter, or join a war.

• +1
16 yo feeling like this cest fini

• +1
Reactions: savager
This gen is fucked, everyone is depressed and thinks it will go away magicly nigga u fucking urself just dont be depressed

This gen is fucked, everyone is depressed and thinks it will go away magicly nigga u fucking urself just dont be depressed
"just dont be depressed!!! just go outside!!! just go touch a grass!!!"

"just dont be depressed!!! just go outside!!! just go touch a grass!!!"
Yes exactly lol, nahh yall stay inside feeling sorry for urself💀💀💀

• +1