I hate nothing in the world, more than a NON VIRGIN WOMAN

MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
I HATE THEM SOO MUCH AND I HAVE SOO MANY REASONS

1. THEY SUCKED DICK,. AND NOW THEY EXPECT A KISS ON THE LIPS THAT THEY SUCKED THEM DICKS, TONGUE KISS WITH THE TONGUE THAT THEY LICKED THAT BALLS AND DICK

2.You can t love a non virgin, how can you love a non virgin knowing she had fantasy with her ex, that she wanted his dick deep inside her, that she wanted to please him and he was looking down at her when she was giving him blowjob and told her HOOW GOOD OF A GIRL SHE IS WHEN SHE HAD HIS DICK IN HER MOUTH.

3. SHE WAS TAKING IT IN DOGGY STYLE AND BEGGING FOR HIS DICK, MOANING AND HAD HER HAIR PULLED BY HIM, FUCKING CHRIST I HAVE OS MUCH ANGER nevermind riding his dick SHE DID IT, SHE WAS JUMPING LIKE A RABIIT IN HIS DICK

How to cuddle with these garbages? they deserve bullet in the head, cancer.
How to call her a queen knowing these disgusting acts she did with someoneelse? howw.
howw
How to kiss her on her forehead when u know the dirty whore she was to another man

The only true love it s when they are young , virgin, kisless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, based_pakichad421, Banderacell and 22 others
Shutup you chad bragger go rope now

Thats why I hunt 12 years old girls around kindergarten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Banderacell, zeshama and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, zeshama, Abhorrence and 2 others
Idk why I was tagged but I'm trying to get to 25K posts so plz give reps.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Pikabro, Lookologist003 and 4 others
Based, kill all women who had sex before marriage

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, zeshama, Sens and 2 others
Bro stop FUCKING @ING ME IN YOUR POSTS

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 23218, Myth and 3 others
I'll fuck whores but I would rather die than LTR a non virgin

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and StuntmanMike
Congratulations, you have a cuck fetish.

You might have a high iq, but I don't think you're mentally healthy.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and LowTrust
dnr dont tag me in ur autism

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

if he had a cuck fetish he would LTR regular girls (sluts) but no, he wants untouched virgins, suggesting that he does not have a cuck fetish, just OCD, same as me.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Myth, Sens and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: exo, MisantropeBoy and LowTrust
EXTREMELY BASED AND BLACKPILLED THREAD!!!
I TIP MY HAT TO YOU, GOOD SIR!
Giphy 6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens, MisantropeBoy and LowTrust

Are u retarded? Change your avi, u fucking cuck

Thats why I hunt 12 years old girls around kindergarten
Right, because 12 yos shouldn't be at the kindergarten. That's what you meant innit?

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Dr. Bludy
LTR with virgin cumskin trad girl or death.Fuck all non virgin non trad cumskin women

if he had a cuck fetish he would LTR regular girls (sluts) but no, he wants untouched virgins, suggesting that he does not have a cuck fetish, just OCD, same as me.
If he didn't have a cuck fetish he wouldn't go into such detail.

It's like a girl saying "We're not having sex!" She thought of sex in the first place in her head. Then you end up balls deep in her.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens and LowTrust
If he didn't have a cuck fetish he wouldn't go into such detail.

It's like a girl saying "We're not having sex!" She thought of sex in the first place in her head. Then you end up balls deep in her.
I don't think he's going into detail because it turns him on, I think he is just dissecting the root reason why he hates it so much.

• +1
Reactions: exo, Abhorrence, Sens and 4 others

1. THEY SUCKED DICK,. AND NOW THEY EXPECT A KISS ON THE LIPS THAT THEY SUCKED THEM DICKS, TONGUE KISS WITH THE TONGUE THAT THEY LICKED THAT BALLS AND DICK

2.You can t love a non virgin, how can you love a non virgin knowing she had fantasy with her ex, that she wanted his dick deep inside her, that she wanted to please him and he was looking down at her when she was giving him blowjob and told her HOOW GOOD OF A GIRL SHE IS WHEN SHE HAD HIS DICK IN HER MOUTH.

3. SHE WAS TAKING IT IN DOGGY STYLE AND BEGGING FOR HIS DICK, MOANING AND HAD HER HAIR PULLED BY HIM, FUCKING CHRIST I HAVE OS MUCH ANGER nevermind riding his dick SHE DID IT, SHE WAS JUMPING LIKE A RABIIT IN HIS DICK

How to call her a queen knowing these disgusting acts she did with someoneelse? howw.
howw
How to kiss her on her forehead when u know the dirty whore she was to another man

real

Attachments

• ted.jpg
    ted.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MisantropeBoy
I don't think he's going into detail because it turns him on, I think he is just dissecting the root reason why he hates it so much.
Yeah probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and LowTrust
@Antonio7 @Esteban1997 @BrendioEEE @Mumbai Savior @Guerrilla @PointOfNoReturn @ranierean @SuperSpoonman @Foreverbrad @standardcel @Pikabro @Danish_Retard @Allornothing

Last edited:
Stop objectifying women inkwell :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Sens and Myth
@Lookologist003 @Dietsnasta @infini @MoggerGaston @GilfHunter @Ottoman Janissary @Peak aesthetics

Too bad you will get Chads leftovers, just like all of us, so either become a cuck or go MGTOW

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
based thread bookmarked @HimmyButler

based thread bookmarked @HimmyButler
All non virgin women need to be killed with fire and it use as free whores for incels

howw

High iq thread op bookmarked
Yeah probably.
He is just able to articulate himself well. It’s sounds this way because He is correct tho in that ltrijg a non virgin women in cuxkoldry

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 22924
s just able to articulate himself well. It’s sounds this way because He is correct tho in that ltrijg a non virgin women in cuxkoldry
I was just joking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Too bad you will get Chads leftovers, just like all of us, so either become a cuck or go MGTOW
Women lose virginity to average guys or htns. Chadlites are too rare chads don't exist irl

You just got excited about and posted the sluttiest ewhore ive seen in my life

Are you sure?

howw

Fucker you're getting in my head

WHAT GAME OR MOVIE
Hatred on Steam, it's so underated.

Been playing a lot recently to steam off my "frustrations".

I recommend downloading the FPS mod on steam.

.333 version of the mod is normal FPS

but .666 is really funny too.

Last edited:
I think my gf in the future wi suck anither guy cock