I hate paying German radio (OVER FOR GERMANCELS)

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
I'm nor responding this stupid card I'm not paying 18 euros for stupid radio i don't even listen to for OLD PEOPLE, it's shit the music is shit it's enough we gotta pay for northern states
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I'm nor responding this stupid card I'm not paying 18 euros for stupid radio i don't even listen to for OLD PEOPLE, it's shit the music is shit it's enough we gotta pay for northern states
What?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
15
Views
87
ICR
ICR
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
13
Jibba
Jibba
NW3Slayer
Replies
6
Views
126
Pubertymaxxer3
Pubertymaxxer3
BraveCake
Replies
22
Views
120
idk8
idk8
FoidEater
Replies
2
Views
44
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top