I hate psychology

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Even though my mother studied it, I never considered it to be a science and I even told her that a few times.

A few days ago we had a school psychiatrist visit our class to give us advice on picking the right university. Apparently, the point of it is to "help those who don't know what they want to study find their path by asking them about their talents and interests".

Immediately I thought how stupid that was. She is going to ask me about my talents and interests and will tell me what can I study with it? Can't I just do it... myself?

And then a few people raised their arms to say they were interested. All of them were complete losers and loners (not saying I am not one).

Psychology is a cope made for social - outcasts to make them believe their shyness and unpopularness is a result of something wrong in their mind and not something objective like ugliness. I've never seen a good-looking man or a woman "go to a therapist", unless they are fishing for compliments.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 32285
Nah it’s legit, psychologist can mess with your mind for reals—torture wise man

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
For example, they can brainwash you into thinking something isn’t happening to you. They’ll brainwash you with bluepill tactics, telling you to better yourself and talk for hours about how you’re mentality is wrong n chit. Then when you’re mind isnt clear they play with you a bit and turn you back outside none the wiser. It’s all a game to take away your money. Psychologist can damage you both physically and mentally with their tricks

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
For example, they can brainwash you into thinking something isn’t happening to you. They’ll brainwash you with bluepill tactics, telling you to better yourself and talk for hours about how you’re mentality is wrong n chit. Then when you’re mind isnt clear they play with you a bit and turn you back outside none the wiser. It’s all a game to take away your money. Psychologist can damage you both physically and mentally with their tricks
Yeah but you have to cope A LOT as well in order for it to work; I highly doubt anyone can bluepill me now without putting me into hypnosis or under drugs.

I've diagnosed you with depressive anxiety buddy boy. Here are 200 jewpills for the month take care you worthless subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
Psychology is a cope made for social - outcasts to make them believe their shyness and unpopularness is a result of something wrong in their mind and not something objective like ugliness
its not a contradiction to be mentally ill and ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
ur retarded lil bro