I hate religious people

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Religious fuckers are the biggest hypocrites on earth most don’t follow a single sentence of their holy books, the people who do and say the most evil vile things always seem to be religious, “Christians” in particular

“but muslims bomb and shit” yea but that’s because Muslim countries are under developed, if you compare western raised muzzies to western raised Christian’s the muzzies are usually less evil

I also hate atheists you fuckers think your so smart but in reality atheism is just a mid wit trait. “Mon dieu I am too smart too be religious, high iq is such a curse”

IMG 5065

IMG 5068
IMG 5067
IMG 5066

@shia.jihadist @noobs @cromagnon @Imretarded? @Autismcel @Gengar
@ElTruecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, boss8055, deadstock and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, boss8055, ryuken and 2 others
The Hell Realm online video cuttercom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and wishIwasSalludon
repfarmers.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ryuken and 3 others
Religion = cope and false hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, tnoahitsover and 4 others
i will bomb your house faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FaceandBBC and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Imretarded? and ryuken
cherry picking jews hiding behind religion isn't fair as an evaluation of its real value to society. religion is the most superior method of transmitting morality across peoples and generations, and maintaining moral standards.

secularism is the reason you see the abomination that's become of the olympics ceremony. moral relativism, permissiveness, materialism, nihilism, etc all lead to the weimar degeneration and an end to civilization. lots of people still don't realize ww2 was the beginning of end of western civilization. there was an attempt to save it, but it was thwarted by the forces of international jewry.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mnbvcxz, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
cherry picking jews hiding behind religion isn't fair as an evaluation of its real value to society. religion is the most superior method of transmitting morality across peoples and generations, and maintaining moral standards.

secularism is the reason you see the abomination that's become of the olympics ceremony. moral relativism, permissiveness, materialism, nihilism, etc all lead to the weimar degeneration and an end to civilization. lots of people still don't realize ww2 was the beginning of end of western civilization. there was an attempt to save it, but it was thwarted by the forces of international jewry.
i didn't read it anyway i give likes to everyone
Jigga why did u like the post after threatening to bomb me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and wishIwasSalludon
Why are u hatin me. I dindu nuffin to u.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
When did japs get fucked by brits
the british were forcing demands onto japan in like 1900-1920ish but the americans forced their terms before the british so the japanese were protected against the british for some time but were cucked to the americans (english)

the americans are less harsh than the brits

then the end of ww2 also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and wishIwasSalludon
Jesus Christ is God nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
cope more us japanese have never been fucked. Even today we're 99.9% pure Nihonjin:feelshmm:

when US occupy germany, they import millions of turks.

When US occupy nihon, they import none:feelshmm:
Nice

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
this is the way the cookie crumbles

My reaction to that information

View attachment 3061436
Gaythiests when asked to make an account for abstract metaphysical concepts that cannot be empirically measured and then realise they follow their own religion of Scientology based on faith and thus are no different than religious people but actually worse because unlike religious people they have no grounding for metaphysical concepts such as Logic, ethics and the self and thefore can only respond with stories (Is) and nonsense fallacies such as Oughts

Which defeats Gaytheists every single time as they slowly sink into Nihilism because without a true account for justification they have to accept without an being to ground metaphysical abstract concepts they are left realising everything is subjective and therefore the concept of epistemology breaks down as subjectivity leads to equal result of outcomes and thefore nothing is right or wrong and nothing means nothing :ROFLMAO:

This is the fate of all Gaytheists

Religious fuckers are the biggest hypocrites on earth most don’t follow a single sentence of their holy books, the people who do and say the most evil vile things always seem to be religious, “Christians” in particular

“but muslims bomb and shit” yea but that’s because Muslim countries are under developed, if you compare western raised muzzies to western raised Christian’s the muzzies are usually less evil

I also hate atheists you fuckers think your so smart but in reality atheism is just a mid wit trait. “Mon dieu I am too smart too be religious, high iq is such a curse”

View attachment 3061370

View attachment 3061363View attachment 3061365View attachment 3061368

@shia.jihadist @noobs @cromagnon @Imretarded? @Autismcel @Gengar
@ElTruecel
are you agnostic