I hate talking to girls. I only like to speak about blackpill and lookism. Where can I find a blackpilled gf? Should i try the pink pill forum?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I hate talking to girls. I only like to speak about blackpill and lookism with discord bros. Where can I find a blackpilled gf? Should i try the pink pill forum?

pink pill gf? from that looksmax.org female version forum?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16369, oldcelloser and 12 others
Ok Dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, ChristianChad, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
Get a gook and train her to do whatever. If you can live with it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 19036, Afrikancel and 9 others
It's over for you bro wtf is this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ruben, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet whats that female looksmax site called? we need to go get blackpilled gfs

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
we should make an account secretly. and pm girls secretly

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, vaninskybird, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet whats that female looksmax site called? we need to go get blackpilled gfs
I have a friend from pinkpill we speak on reddit and she’s from the UK. She’s a paki and sucks white men off, would you be interested in dating her? She has a looksmax account which is now banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard, the BULL and 4 others
I have a friend from pinkpill we speak on reddit and she’s from the UK. She’s a paki and sucks white men off, would you be interested in dating her? She has a looksmax account which is now banned
i dont like to talk to my boys girls tbh. loyalty br0

how can i find one from there too?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
sounds like faggotry to me

feminine wiles are so pleasant and arousing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 13787 and ballskin
i dont like to talk to my boys girls tbh. loyalty br0

how can i find one from there too?
She’s not my girlfriend. Just a friend, she’s mentally damaged and hates pakis, I think she is okay with Indians now. But has admitted she worships whites and desperately wants a white bf.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
same I can't imagine myself dating some blonde cheerleader girl I have nothing in common with would be much happier with some introverted autistic girl but where can we find them they don't go outside

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17829
She’s not my girlfriend. Just a friend, she’s mentally damaged and hates pakis, I think she is okay with Indians now. But has admitted she worships whites and desperately wants a white bf.
hmm sure okay then theory send her over if u like

but HOW do u get one? whats their forum called again?

• +1
hmm sure okay then theory send her over if u like

but HOW do u get one? whats their forum called again?
Okay, I can send your pic to her and ask her opinions on you and then set something up, she’s from the UK too.

Idk how to get one. She just randomly tagged me and said she was a fan of my threads because my stories were interesting and gave her a glimpse of life

• JFL
Okay, I can send your pic to her and ask her opinions on you and then set something up, she’s from the UK too.

Idk how to get one. She just randomly tagged me and said she was a fan of my threads because my stories were interesting and gave her a glimpse of life
ah forget it im scared to be rejected :cop:

damn lol

• WTF
ah forget it im scared to be rejected :cop:

damn lol
Nigga why not? You two will be a good match. She’s seen my face before too. She talks about blackpill shit to me a lot and can hold a convo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
from what ive gathered by lurking on pinkpill, most of the population is a mixture or combination of two things: Fat, and black or some other form on non-white.

I refuse to believe that a normal looking plain jane girl who is in shape has any problem whatsoever not only getting sex, but also acquiring relationships. The problem from this stems from, whom is she trying to acquire these relationships from? Is she going after her average joe looksmatch for these relationships, or is she going after some physically top tier specimen chiseled jawline 6'3+ high status chad?

All in all the Pinkpill population seems to be:

-average to ugly black women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-FAT average to ugly black women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-ethnic average to ugly brown women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-FAT average to ugly brown women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-male hating lesbians

-Mentally ill normal looking women who arent fat and either a normal bmi, or even in shape but are too severly autistic to ever reciprocate male flirting when its given to them (which im assuming probably happens to them quite often as most males find average looking non fat women to be physically attractive enough to fuck so they have no problem flirting with women like this).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin
Curry cuck. U need to rape ur women and teach herrt a lesson like i will. I am blackmailing foids that think im chad in the philippines with their nudes to punish them. Tbh some ethnic men are complete cucks that need to be killed. Especially filipinos they celebrate when a 60 year old boomer fucks their 18 year old sister like a bunch of nigger CUCKS!!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Wallenberg, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
I hate talking to girls. I only like to speak about blackpill and lookism with discord bros. Where can I find a blackpilled gf? Should i try the pink pill forum?

Try pinkpilled forums if you want a landwhale or a mid tier woman with ridiculously high standards who's bitter about being fucked and chucked by chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
from what ive gathered by lurking on pinkpill, most of the population is a mixture or combination of two things: Fat, and black or some other form on non-white.

I refuse to believe that a normal looking plain jane girl who is in shape has any problem whatsoever not only getting sex, but also acquiring relationships. The problem from this stems from, whom is she trying to acquire these relationships from? Is she going after her average joe looksmatch for these relationships, or is she going after some physically top tier specimen chiseled jawline 6'3+ high status chad?

All in all the Pinkpill population seems to be:

-average to ugly black women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-FAT average to ugly black women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-ethnic average to ugly brown women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-FAT average to ugly brown women trying to lockdown chad or tyrone in a relationship

-male hating lesbians

-Mentally ill normal looking women who arent fat and either a normal bmi, or even in shape but are too severly autistic to ever reciprocate male flirting when its given to them (which im assuming probably happens to them quite often as most males find average looking non fat women to be physically attractive enough to fuck so they have no problem flirting with women like this).
I wouldn't be surprised if some delusional normie tier women who think they deserve a LTR with a chad are on there too. I know of some cases of women like that irl, and their mindset tends to be similar to that of the pinkpill forum. They like to project all of their failures to attain a chad onto lower tier men.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
JFL legit pissed myself laughing irl @ this you have to be trolling you mean she made an acc here and still racist to her own race 😂

What happened to her why the self hate so much god damn she is truly unwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
JFL legit pissed myself laughing irl @ this you have to be trolling you mean she made an acc here and still racist to her own race 😂

What happened to her why the self hate so much god damn she is truly unwell
Her dad is supposedly abusive, beats her mum, doesn’t let her out, she’s not Muslim but is forced to be Muslim, and her dad is like some illiterate unemployed paki who drinks alcohol.

Shit family, claims to have liked south Asian men in the past, but pakis bullied her so hard she now hates them (got punched in the face by one at secondary school JFL)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17829 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Her dad is supposedly abusive, beats her mum, doesn’t let her out, she’s not Muslim but is forced to be Muslim, and her dad is like some illiterate unemployed paki who drinks alcohol.

Shit family, claims to have liked south Asian men in the past, but pakis bullied her so hard she now hates them (got punched in the face by one at secondary school JFL)
Lmfao I know a few paki foids in this predicament it’s s a lot more common than one would think tbh. But none are white worshipping (more Arab worshipping) though none date curries.

She hates pakis cos one punched her? This Rhambrita piryanka is a retarded bitch. How many white cocks has she gargled on? Also a bit cucked donating her to cumcels on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Lmfao I know a few paki foids in this predicament it’s s a lot more common than one would think tbh. But none are white worshipping (more Arab worshipping) though none date curries.

She hates pakis cos one punched her? This Rhambrita piryanka is a retarded bitch. How many white cocks has she gargled on? Also a bit cucked donating her to cumcels on here
She’s mentally ill LTB, not really cucked I think imo. I actually hate her less than most white worshippers. She isn’t going to beta bux curries and will stay away from us. I hate the ones who fuck cumskins and then settle with curries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
She’s mentally ill LTB, not really cucked I think imo. I actually hate her less than most white worshippers. She isn’t going to beta bux curries and will stay away from us. I hate the ones who fuck cumskins and then settle with curries
The fact that she has to get a inkwell white guy from here despite being a female is worrying to me. Why can’t she just get a white guy irl? I see 3/10 pajeetas with white normies alll the time when I’m clubbing can’t be that hard to snag one

• JFL
The fact that she has to get a inkwell white guy from here despite being a female is worrying to me. Why can’t she just get a white guy irl? I see 3/10 pajeetas with white normies alll the time when I’m clubbing can’t be that hard to snag one
She’s worried she’ll get pumped and dumped and wants a bf JFL. She intends on getting surgery so she can attract a better mate, brutally over for her tbh.

• JFL
I met a few looks pill foids on my one of my cords but they were still chad only

Just because a girl agrees with your ideology and beliefs don't make her like u

Don't worry, most foids are blackpilled, they just lie about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I wouldn't be surprised if some delusional normie tier women who think they deserve a LTR with a chad are on there too. I know of some cases of women like that irl, and their mindset tends to be similar to that of the pinkpill forum. They like to project all of their failures to attain a chad onto lower tier men.
Do you mean MTB or LTB-HTB?

Just be a rater on r/truerateme and wait for stacy with BDD to PM you asking for a rate tbh.

Blackpilled girls are extremely unatractive boring and they look weird. Idk why u would want to be with such a shit person better be alone

After you Blackpill her she will analyze your face via PSL and dump you right after

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
FDS foid

• +1
pass her up to me brah, im white, she can worship me

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird

Le cringe I talk to most girls about Adolf Hitler literally talk about anything with so much confidence that you have absolutely no care for their opinion on what your speaking almost as if your speaking for yourself and they just so happen to be their. Don’t be neurotic and cringe

• JFL
It is so over 4 you buddy. Haha

Le cringe I talk to most girls about Adolf Hitler literally talk about anything with so much confidence that you have absolutely no care for their opinion on what your speaking almost as if your speaking for yourself and they just so happen to be their. Don’t be neurotic and cringe
you must be chad :lul:

stop the nazi cope you ugly cuck; they were gynocentric cuks

Any person who actually talks to girls and is not some incel in denial with le oneitis is aware of how boring it is
There are two kinds of male: those who talk to women and those who love them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and GreenRay88
If she was completely blackpilled she would not be interested in you