i hate this site

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
i dont even remember how i found out about this site but it was 1.5 years ago wish it never happened
you become more non nt autistic its awful full of retards, insecure ugly people like germanlooks and mentally challenged htns aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
how can i leave this site even if i delete my acc i will lurk here i need fucking adviceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
@germanlooks thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14323 and germanlooks
i hate this site cause it distracts me from fucking my jb gf

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
you can put specific website blockers on your pc/phone if you have that much of a problem

i dont even remember how i found out about this site but it was 1.5 years ago wish it never happened
you become more non nt autistic its awful full of retards, insecure ugly people like germanlooks and mentally challenged htns aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
how can i leave this site even if i delete my acc i will lurk here i need fucking adviceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yeah me to like this shit is a drug and i just started

@germanlooks thoughts?
I hate this site and love this site at the Same Time.
But discovering this site didn’t make my life much worse at all. I just spend more time on here which I would spend otherwise watching YouTube or whatever.
But PSL knowledge fucked my brain up a bit and changed the way I perceive people. And I overanalyze social situations even more than before

edit: jfl just saw why you tagged me
@sorrowfulsad whats your problem? Calling me insecure and ugly when you are the one getting plastic surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
1.5 years ago? It says you signed up in 2018 when this site first opened up :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and thickdickdaddy27
This site is really trash tbh. Most of the people here don't actually do any looks maxing and instead trash talk everyone even though they are all mostly skinny fat curries.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and .👽.