I hate my parents

tigrxs

tigrxs

🌽🐱
My mother is bipolar, narcissistic and is on anti-depressants constantly and my father is no better because all he does is agree with her. They starve me and barely even give me any food and because of the loose laws where I live, it's technically not abuse despite me getting barely enough calories for a toddler. I've somehow managed to develop well but all I have to imagine is what I could have been if it was born to a normal family. Even worse I have 3 siblings and they have always treated me like an outcast, except for my sister but she is a bit like my mother and not mentally there fully. They think I'm the favourite because they are older than me and don't remember how well they were treated when they were my age. They also do not see what they do when they aren't here. This will affect me for the rest of my life and I'll never get to be normal yet they get to be happy despite what they have done to me. They don't deserve their lives. Every time I've tried to tell someone they don't believe me and my parents just lie, and it makes it harder and harder to get help.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, klimo, aerooooo and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, LooksThinker and Rimaxtis
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, LooksThinker and starbucks
I believe you Ma'am

just eat during lunch tbh

“This will affect me for the rest of my life” no it won’t. You will let it affect you for the rest of your life. Time to man up and take your ground.

Hope your situation gets better

“This will affect me for the rest of my life” no it won’t. You will let it affect you for the rest of your life. Time to man up and take your ground.

tbh starvation leads to poor development during puberty = affects you for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: klimo, thereallegend and NoseProphecy
Shut the fuck up nigger kys
we've both been through something bad in our life to end up here yet you hide it by saying this stuff

Consider transitioning into a female. Getting that amazing girl treatment from men will compensate for the negative treatment done by your parents. You will feel beautiful and at peace with yourself 😌

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Youㅤ, n0rthface and 2 others
we've both been through something bad in our life to end up here yet you hide it by saying this stuff
I just came here because I wanted to learn the testosterone levels of richard ramirez then got addicted to this forum, went through nothing bad

Consider transitioning into a female. Getting that amazing girl treatment from men will compensate for the negative treatment done by your parents. You will feel beautiful and at peace with yourself 😌
dont listen to this jew

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Youㅤ and URL code

I wont ever be able to fully recover from this, it will always be there

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I just came here because I wanted to learn the testosterone levels of richard ramirez then got addicted to this forum, went through nothing bad
you being here is your traumatic event

tbh starvation leads to poor development during puberty = affects you for the rest of your life
That’s why I said time to man up. Eat like a grown man. Steal the food from fridge,steal pocket change for lunch. I would recommend getting a really high quality peanut butter and eat it with bread to make up for the daily calories @tigrxs

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and lemonnz
That’s why I said time to man up. Eat like a grown man. Steal the food from fridge,steal pocket change for lunch. I would recommend getting a really high quality peanut butter and eat it with bread to make up for the daily calories @tigrxs
can't steal money that dont keep around, can't steal food from the fridge if its all dog shit that will cause more harm

It doesnt because blackpill doesnt affect me at all
the way you talk and mentality has been affected dont even try and claim this shit

the way you talk has been affect dont even try and claim this shit
No it hasn't been affected. I'm being deadass blackpill hasn't affected me, even the worst ones.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and URL code
can't steal money that dont keep around, can't steal food from the fridge if its all dog shit that will cause more harm
BRUTAL. do they have goy slop in fridge??? How old are you man

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
tbh if you want real advice, consider dipping, obviously you should find somewhere to stay b4 leaving but what says youre supposed to stay with your family anyway? your #1 goal is to survive, eat, etc. not man made families

• +1
tbh if you want real advice, consider dipping, obviously you should find somewhere to stay b4 leaving but what says youre supposed to stay with your family anyway? your #1 goal is to survive, eat, etc. not man made families
where am I meant to go? all my extended family live 4 hours ago+

find like some shelter for kids and dip
thanks ill try and find one close to me and then ill get a job because I just turned old enough to get one

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
find like some shelter for kids and dip
Nah nigga what are you saying. Don’t dip unless you find a job and can pay rent comfortably. Trust me rent really adds up

• +1
Nah nigga what are you saying. Don’t dip unless you find a job and can pay rent comfortably. Trust me rent really adds up
ill only be able to get low wage jobs because I have no education

• Hmm...
thanks ill try and find one close to me and then ill get a job because I just turned old enough to get one
Don’t be too hasty,if your parents let you live with them when you get a job don’t leave! You can eat out healthy with job money

• +1
Don’t be too hasty,if your parents let you live with them when you get a job don’t leave! You can eat out healthy with job money
im going to kill myself if have to live with them

and because of the shitty laws this is all legal and even if I run away they can probably claim me back

@tigrxs This is your inevitable future so you might as well start your transition now before you masculinize further. You will love being your very own girl! A beautiful girl all for yourself! 🤩

• Ugh..
I can’t really comment on how bad it is,but just endure it for some time and save up on rent money as long as possible and maybe then move in with friends?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
tbh most people are basically malnourished and dont eat well, especially nowadays its just pure goyslop

• +1
and because of the shitty laws this is all legal and even if I run away they can probably claim me back
Where are you from jfl

I can’t really comment on how bad it is,but just endure it for some time and save up on rent money as long as possible and maybe then move in with friends?
ill try to get a job im nearly at the age where I dont have to live with them

• +1
tbh most people are basically malnourished and dont eat well, especially nowadays its just pure goyslop
my average amount of calories is probably 1000 with zero micronutrients

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, URL code and lemonnz
Where are you from jfl
the uk but the laws are still so loose on not feeding your child just having a single shitty frozen pizzas is enough for it to not be illegal

• So Sad
ill try to get a job im nearly at the age where I dont have to live with them
Ofc you can choose to do that. What im trying to suggest is to live with parents and do the job (be outside for the most time). Save up on rent money,eat out and move in comfortably somewhere when the time is right

I've literally told the police and child welfare people and now they think im a lying psychopath

my average amount of calories is probably 1000 with zero micronutrients
Did you have stunted growth because of it? Maybe smaller body/narrow shoulders, less bonemass on your face, etc?