I hate those guys in here

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
There are some really good looki g dudes in here pretending to be incels and asking for ratings while showing off their good looks to the subhumans in here.

I think they should be banned from this forum because they dont know how it is to be a 1-4 / framelet / manlet

They should gtfo of here bc they are just mentalcels
There are some really good looki g dudes in here pretending to be incels and asking for ratings while showing off their good looks to us, the subhumans in here.

I think they should be banned from this forum because they dont know how it is to be a 1-4 / framelet / manlet

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Bluepill, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Ye let's start with
@Gudru

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Want me to pm pics damnit? I'm recessed and have alot of downward growth. My chin looks weird and my nose is too long too. I'm here cause I was meant to be a prettyboy latina slayer but environment ruined me. Hence why Im going to get surgery.

There are some really good looki g dudes in here pretending to be incels and asking for ratings while showing off their good looks to the subhumans in here.

u wrote exactly the same thing u fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I’ve seen private pics of 10+ users and they were all above average facially. But many were framecels or manlets

I’ve seen private pics of 10+ users and they were all above average facially. But many were framecels or manlets
Hate those dudes

• +1
Reactions: dodt
"mEnTaLcEls aRe ReAl toO bRo"

Fr fr though I don't think they should be banned, then there goes half the forum :feelskek: :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, FailedNormie, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
@ChadKahn lol

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
self improvement forum. These users are not chad, which is the only requirement to benefit from looksmaxxing. Rent free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Alexanderr, middayshowers and 3 others
They claim Incel though
The whole truecel/volcel argument is a waste of time. Regardless of current state YOU should still elevate it by any means necessary. Yes you will never be chad BUT your life will be heaven compared to the old you.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons and Deleted member 685
Most people I see post pics look above average, at least to me. How are you gonna self-improve if you only talk to other incels? What exactly is your game plan here? Cope on this forum and do nothing or learn from high tier normies?

the forum you're talking about is incels.is
here its mostly above average dudes

This is a looksmaxing forum, not an incel forum. It has nothing to do with incels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Alexanderr, HereForReasons and 1 other person
@ChadKahn
@Gudru
@Zuvay
@weissbier
Are on my list
This is a looksmaxing forum, not an incel forum. It has nothing to do with incels.
In fact it has, incels are characterized as being mentally deformed, not just bad looking.
And here this forum is flourishing with examples

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
@ChadKahn
@Gudru
@Zuvay
@weissbier
Are on my list

In fact it has, incels are characterized as being mentally deformed, not just bad looking.

What bro?

@ChadKahn
@Gudru
@Zuvay
@weissbier
Are on my list

And @ElliotRodgerJr

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, SikKunt and dodt
without them, the forum would have no one to give actual advice... its called acension boyo

another coper

Gate keeping is gay

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and dodt

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Most people here could be curries, it's still not a curry forum.

It would be a curry orientated lookmaxing forum. The point i was responding to was this have nothing to do with incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Good looking men aren't the problem. It's the good looking men who fish for compliments.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Framletgod, BigBoy and 1 other person
@FatmanO

• JFL
Reactions: FatmanO
Even average looking men struggle in modern society. Female standards are sky high.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
isn't that what the incel website is for

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Most of these "Incels" aren't involuntary celibate in the first place.
site's cancer so i haven't used it in months

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

i swear to god i wanted to do a thread like this too but since im greycel nobody cares about my opinion

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i swear to god i wanted to do a thread like this too but since im greycel nobody cares about my opinion
Framletgod

• WTF
Reactions: Framletgod
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Framletgod
You mean this site?
I saw you a couple weeks ago
no not this one, the incels.me one

think they changed the domain a while ago though

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and SikKunt
Want me to pm pics damnit? I'm recessed and have alot of downward growth. My chin looks weird and my nose is too long too. I'm here cause I was meant to be a prettyboy latina slayer but environment ruined me. Hence why Im going to get surgery.
IMG 20190707 142432 796

This is his side profile. He mogs everyone on here.

• Woah
Reactions: dogtown
This place is turning normies into high tier normies, high tier normies into Chads and Chads into Giga. And of course: Incels into incels.

Softmaxxing methods that are discussed on here like skin care, hair, teeth whitening, grooming and beardmaxxing and gymmaxxing/nutritionmaxxing and taking the right supplements is working pretty well for those guys who already have a solid base to work and improve on aka BONES.

However the truecels on here need to surgerymaxx, therefore moneymaxx and undergo lots of procedures to ascend into a normie. That isn't going to happen for most of them.

On the other hand the normies, high tier normies and chads take the softmaxxing methods and ascend 1psl point with ease. This will in the long term only raise standards considering looksmaxxing is becoming more and more popular and known amongst teens making it even harder for the truecels and low tier normies on here to compete at the sexual market.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
This is stupid. Who said you have to be bad looking to be on this forum? The whole point here is to improve looks and learn what features are attractive.
On the other hand the normies, high tier normies and chads take the softmaxxing methods and ascend 1psl point with ease. This will in the long term only raise standards considering looksmaxxing is becoming more and more popular and known amongst teens making it even harder for the truecels and low tier normies on here to compete at the sexual market.
Not a lot of normies think about looksmaxxing at all. Most teenagers care about status more than anything. This is due to social media influence.

except for the people that are incel tier horsefaced recessed chin subhumans like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and The Dude Abides