I hate using deodorant

just think

just think

Banned
But now I must, I smell like shit way too often and need to put something to stop the smell.

Does anyone know any alternative to deodorant? I just hate the sticky feeling. Can I use those crystal things that foids use?

Please help me i fuckibg hate deodorant but everyone says I smell bad. I would rather go down with the ship (my social life) than put deodorant on

• Ugh..
Reactions: NebulaExplorer and Deleted member 7580
But now I must, I smell like shit way too often and need to put something to stop the smell.

Does anyone know any alternative to deodorant? I just hate the sticky feeling. Can I use those crystal things that foids use?

Please help me i fuckibg hate deodorant but everyone says I smell bad. I would rather go down with the ship (my social life) than put deodorant on
Use spray on

• +1
Reactions: just think
An anti deodorant Dalit what’s new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Raw meat diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
Odorless antiperspirant and deodorant spray

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I just moisturize my entire body out of the shower and use some baking powder mixed with coconut oil for my armpits.

protip: you can also make your own toothpaste with baking soda.

eat meat only, my armpits smell like nothing all the time and my body odor is very inoffensive

glycolic acid

Kys with rope stinking curry indian

🤢 Your probably musty as fuck, also PLEASE do not use crystal deodorant I don’t think the world is ready for that yet.

fuck u dnr