I hate when I can look a man in the eye and tell the next words out of his mouth will be transactional

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,377
Reputation
31,891
“Yo bro can I borrow”

“yo bro did you do this?”

“Yo my guy you got”

Fuck you 🤡

Dumb cunts only want me for something no one f*cking understands me🤬🤬🤬🤬
IMG 9274
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mayosub3, walnut456, lilcrodyshe and 9 others
All my interactions are transactional ngl
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hate, ICXCLuvr and RandomAutist
1790636735144
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
f*cking nigg*rs just getting comfortable using me and my patience

Somalian fucks at school stood over me and made sure I downloaded TikTok pro and scanned a QR code

Idk why I said yes bro I was in a good mood fuck off now
 
  • +1
Reactions: lilcrodyshe and hate
So hard to just say No
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and ICXCLuvr
So hard to just say No
It’s too personal and then they guilt trip yo ahh when u actually do it


Acting like I broke some trust
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hate, horseman and Mansur
It’s too personal and then they guilt trip yo ahh when u actually do it


Acting like I broke some trust
Nigga they never gave you shit why do you gaf, and if they show ungreatfulness then what was the point in helping them out in the first place

Have some self respect
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, hate and ICXCLuvr
It’s too personal and then they guilt trip yo ahh when u actually do it


Acting like I broke some trust
Blud is falling for guilt tripping, We’re supposed to be dark triad bluds💀
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, maximuslaid and ICXCLuvr
Nigga they never gave you shit why do you gaf, and if they show ungreatfulness then what was the point in helping them out in the first place

Have some self respect
Nah I say no 99.9% of the time

I only felt nice this one time cause I felt like it’d be quick but they kept bugging me and I made this thread
Blud is falling for guilt tripping, We’re supposed to be dark triad bluds💀
Bro I don’t f*cking fall for their n*rmie tactics I’m just pointing out their disingenuous behaviors🤬
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, hate, Mansur and 1 other person
fr, but iam more comfortable with sayin no to them
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and hate
Normie thugs after hitting the yart all class just to ask me for the answers so I say I guessed on every question:ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and hate
I hate those ppl too man they only act as your “friends” if u give them smth

My dms r full of unread messages from ppl asking to borrow some money
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and hate
LIKE NO NIGGA I AM NOT GIVING U GUM I DONT EVEN KNOW U I SPENT MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS SHIT BITCH ASS NIGGA GET YOUR OWN BREAD BROKE ASS NIGGA
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and antrax
youre just a pussy who got pressured by your peers call a spade a spade
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hate
Usually this means they just see you as a bitch ass nigga you needa start asserting your dominance like I did demun
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Usually this means they just see you as a bitch ass nigga you needa start asserting your dominance like I did demun
I said I’d leave lol I might later on it won’t be a set date
 
  • +1
Reactions: lilcrodyshe
It’s not like I haven’t done it before

I just have nothing to do at home no one to talk to:forcedsmile:
You need a gf, she’s waiting for you on quick add, fuck that Ukrainian girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
12
macbookpro_2015
M
chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
46
simematic
simematic
RichLTN
Replies
4
Views
38
incomplete
incomplete
chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
31
chud10282892
chud10282892

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Ashwarzzz
  • DeeVeeDee
  • choppedcel2
  • lilcrodyshe
  • maxedbyanju
  • Mayosub3
  • jflmeister
Back
Top