I hate when normies act like they’re not selfish

U

uglysub8male

Master
I’m not saying I’m not selfish too but I don’t act like I’m not or like I’m such a good person who cares about everyone’s well being like they do. When it comes down to it they’ll all look out for themselves. No one is going to risk their life, their jobs, or give away any significant amount of their money for someone they don’t know or like even if they could. I just watched a livestream of an African guy with health issues beg this white foid (the biggest group of virtue signalers including this specific one) for a measly $50 to go to the hospital. Sure he could’ve been a scammer but he also showed proof of the condition of his hand. Either way I’m sure she could’ve spared $50 without it affecting her life at all. You can’t help every single person in the world but when the opportunity to help someone who needs it comes to you literally begging and you refuse simply because “you don’t know them” or it’s “not your problem”, you’re not a good person. Death to all normies especially foids

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I help homeless kids from time to time. I am less inclined to help adults. Nobody helps me nearly.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel