Curry diaries #2 cry and ill beat u more

starvecell

starvecell

🧪
My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my uni exam.
He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 20).
He said he wanted to beat the shit out of me and he repeated that multiple times. It just brought back flashbacks of the time when I was younger and he used to beat me with a large wooden stick until it snapped in half and if tried crying or asking mum for help, he used beat me even more saying “cry more and ill beat the shit out of you”
He also used to shove me into the bathroom and lock me in there if I misbehaved, do you think that made me the person I am today? Don’t get me wrong other people have it worse and they(my parents) buy me things, provide food for me but I don’t even feel comfortable sitting down and watching tv with my own father.

Every time I’m next to him I feel like crying because he may provide for me but the truth is he hates me. He “jokingly” said that he wasted 20 years of his life and got nothing from me. He said he wish he never met my mother so he wouldn’t have to go through “this”. I just feel like crying but I don’t wanna be a pussy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, BrahminBoss and Pierrot
My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my uni exam. He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 20).
He said he wanted to beat the shit out of me and he repeated that multiple times. It just brought back flashbacks of the time when I was younger and he used to beat me with a large wooden stick until it snapped in half and if tried crying or asking mum for help, he used beat me even more saying “cry more and ill beat the shit out of you”
He also used to shove me into the bathroom and lock me in there if I misbehaved, do you think that made me the person I am today? Don’t get me wrong other people have it worse and they(my parents) buy me things, provide food for me but I don’t even feel comfortable sitting down and watching tv with my own father.

Every time I’m next to him I feel like crying because he may provide for me but the truth is he hates me. He “jokingly” said that he wasted 20 years of his life and got nothing from me. He said he wish he never met my mother so he wouldn’t have to go through “this”. I just feel like crying but I don’t wanna be a pussy
Are u Indian ?

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my uni exam. He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 20).

Normal Tuesday for me

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
There is something about asians being inhuman and treating every relationship transactionally, like sure you could argue that the basis for human interaction is transactional but with asians they'll flat out operate with this concept consciously.
Sorry to hear you were born in a curry family.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, gookstar and Ranjeet Dipshit
There is something about asians being inhuman and treating every relationship transactionally, like sure you could argue that the basis for human interaction is transactional but with asians they'll flat out operate with this concept consciously.
Are u Indian? Lol

bbc your dad

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Light brown skin = over

@BrahminBoss whats so funny bout dis?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BrahminBoss
My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my uni exam.
He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 20).

FUCKIGN BRUTAL U EITHER GET THE PACKAGE OR U DON'T WHITE PPL LITERALLY HAVE IT ALL NON ABUSIVE PARENTS TALLER MOR SMV ITS FUCJING OVER FOR ME AND MEANWHILE IF UR INDIAN OR ASIAN U HAVE TO DEAL WITH ABUSIVE PARENTS MANLETISM INCELDOM SEIENG YOUR OWN WOMEN GET FICKED BY THEW HITE MAN

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
FUCKIGN BRUTAL U EITHER GET THE PACKAGE OR U DON'T WHITE PPL LITERALLY HAVE IT ALL NON ABUSIVE PARENTS TALLER MOR SMV ITS FUCJING OVER FOR ME AND MEANWHILE IF UR INDIAN OR ASIAN U HAVE TO DEAL WITH ABUSIVE PARENTS MANLETISM INCELDOM SEIENG YOUR OWN WOMEN GET FICKED BY THEW HITE MAN

Type shit

I realized that I have 100x better parents than my other fellow curry brothers

• Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78
honestly kinda relatable. Get better abusedbhai

❤️