C
chxrmzchud
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2026
- Posts
- 39
- Reputation
- 50
Being Nd is a spectrum and it’s really a dice roll with how your life turns out. Like two people on the spectrum can have completely different life out comes. For example I was in this and it had two people polar opposites of the spectrum. One guy was a genius who has a pretty decent social life. Everyone at my school would glaze him for how smart he was and was universally loved by all the teachers. All reason I could sort of tell he was on the spectrum was that he would always talk monotone and sometimes wouldn’t understand sarcasm. The other guy was a different story. He has no social awareness to the point where even other autistic people found him annoying. He just wouldnt get social Qi’s and would always say outta pocket jokes that were just weird and annoying. I honestly felt bad for him.