I hate women so much

I'll spend as much as 1600 USD per month when I get my own Income source..but I will never go fo LL surgeries cause being a fighter is my dream and if I do that it's over for me ..
U can recover good from LL,see the youtube guy cyborg4life,he got 2 inches and is doing good.

Can u spend 100-300$ per month right now?
Because after 3 years,u probably would be 25.
And ur spine must be open right now, because spine is the last palce to fuse.

U can also try stretching+sleeping method.
Pm me,i have more info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
I hate women to the core,i am going to dickmaxx and get a 12x10 dick just so they can feel the pain,no point in giving them love,i don't believe in all "teen love,caring girl,wife is your other half"
I piss on women,their souls,i want to destroy them.

After reading r/inceltears and r/askwomen ,i am more hateful than ever .

Going to heightmaxx and framemaxx to be a mogger, at this point i don't care about female attention,i already get it,i get IOIs from women in parties but i am conservative and don't want extra-marital sex,even if i ascend i will do it for myself,not for women,it will be a blemish/stain/mark of shame on me to improve myself for women.
I would rather pay a hooker than change myself for women.
And i don't want attention,it's female nature to be dying for attention and probably truecel nature too.
Call me a redpiller/bluepiller i don't give a rat's ass

I want to Gaslight them,get them in dangerous situations,fool them,i don't consider themselves human at this point,and i have no hatred for other men and just sympathy,for women? Barely.
I just laugh at their misery and sadness especially roasties who kill time with pets.
I love it how the Jews have destroyed them,i love it....
Before the christLarper and religious tradbois come to preach how women are responsible for life and God has created them i don't give a shit about your Jewish God.

One should be dark-triad ,but for women?
Personally I never would,but i hate them so much maybe i would become dark-traid.
Going to strength train with halotestin in the future like a strong man so i can break them in 1 blow.
After reading ancient Greek and Roman philosophy on cunnilingus and women ,i have become even more hateful.

U should Do the same.
Based post, let’s be friends, king

Don’t stop hating women, boys

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Based post, let’s be friends, king

Don’t stop hating women, boys
Thnx fren:ogre:.

I always hated women,if didn't hate,considered them different and inferior to me.

They are just different creatures to me.:feelsgood:

But don't let the hate consume u,u have to succeed,so hating that much that hinders ur success is bad.
For exmaple,i just dislike them but don't give active thoughts about it,it's just a feeling,it stays in your mind.

based guy, the same way of thinking as me😉

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
What zero pussy does to a mofo

love em or hate em, doesn’t make much difference to em i think