I hate women

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
Why shouldn't I when they find me disgusting? They would happily see me castrated, euthanised or worked to death to maintain their debauched lifestyles, just because I'm not sexually attractive. I don't register as human to them, only as a nuisance, like a fucking fly or ant

There's no god but there is a hell, its life on earth as a sexually unattractive male in a sexually liberated society. I fucking hate myself, I am worthless scum and I want to die

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, turkproducer, thecel and 3 others
Why shouldn't I when they find me disgusting? They would happily see me castrated, euthanised or worked to death to maintain their debauched lifestyles, just because I'm not sexually attractive. I don't register as human to them, only as a nuisance, like a fucking fly or ant

There's no god but there is a hell, its life on earth as a sexually unattractive male in a sexually liberated society. I fucking hate myself, I am worthless scum and I want to die
You're a p*ssy is what you are. We're all worthless scum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 5189
hold frame + do nofap

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, Warlow, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Yeah Its weird I have no reason to hate women personally, but all the people I like hate women so I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Female existence is pretty much pointless if it wasn't for reproduction. And it is this one thing for which women are simped after the most.

• +1
Female existence is pretty much pointless if it wasn't for reproduction. And it is this one thing for which women are simped after the most.
how can they be so cruel though, why can't they at least be polite anymore. i used to believe all human life was valuable until i realised the truth about women, now i know my life isn't

• +1
Reactions: john2
Just be confident

By hating them ur giving them Power over u
Women don't hate u they are indifferent to u

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
you look good brah just lose weight, you're white, 6'0 and good base.

• Love it