I HAVE 0 DESIRE FOR WOMEN

Surfsup

Surfsup

stranger to the grave
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Posts
11,247
Reputation
20,999
I'm 23 khhv now

I'm so depressed and suicidal that my libido has completely died out
I don't even have desire for women anymore (I'm serious idk what happened) I don't even want to watch porn anymore or look at pictures of women

Is this the final stage of depression, I always was depressed but I still had desire for women now I don't at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: nestivv, Erdafritnib, mxl4chi1 and 1 other person
I have no desire to do anything in life like it's so bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: nestivv and Erdafritnib
I have no desire to do anything in life like it's so bad
Not even If I give you a baddie with blonde hair who is 6'3 tall ?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nestivv, pony and Erdafritnib
just like they have 0 desire for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: nestivv, Surfsup and Erdafritnib
You're now an asexual
 
  • +1
Reactions: nestivv and Surfsup

Similar threads

BigBallsLarry
Replies
18
Views
107
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
idklxm
Replies
0
Views
22
idklxm
idklxm
ANON
Replies
17
Views
62
I need a new face
I
Z
Replies
7
Views
70
itsover74
itsover74
roymustang
Replies
5
Views
33
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top