I Have 0 SMV, But it's Not Because of Race

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
My Changfish is getting thirsty messages from HQNPs, 100 matches in 36 hours on Hinge from PSL5 average women (thats insanely high for online) the algorithm is showing only attractive women to him. Also 90% of the women are WHITE so its even more shocking.

Meanwhile I'm rotting getting 0 fuckable matches. I always thought it was my race but he is also Asian.

Women only want me for betabuxx while they want him for same night sex.

It's my bones and bodyfat... I can no longer blame race. If I get as lean as him, roid, and get a dozen surgeries, I may eventually get 80% of his results.

It's still brutal though as he has elite genetics and mine are average at best.

I have shit neurotransmitters... also need upper/lower blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implant, orbital decompression (yikes), skinmaxxing, leanmaxxing, tan, rhinoplasty, wraparound jaw implant, and more to compete. I'll have to survive all of these and then get professional photos taken doing NT shit

Some people are just born with happy brains and insane genetics. The rest of us are on here (0.01%) or oblivious normie (99.99%)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, eduardkoopman, PjSon and 3 others
cope super cope.
i was like that, planning all autistic surgeries - hopefully even if i go crazy i don't have more than 3 flaws so i can't go as much as you - but then i saw results of more ethnic dudes than me, and uglier mogging the white chad.
then i understood.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and goat2x
My Changfish is getting thirsty messages from HQNP
R 8484226 1462523090 9325

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6475 and 5 others
cope super cope.
i was like that, planning all autistic surgeries - hopefully even if i go crazy i don't have more than 3 flaws so i can't go as much as you - but then i saw results of more ethnic dudes than me, and uglier mogging the white chad.
then i understood.
????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
cope
if u use tinder to hookup smv doesnt matter that much

My Changfish is getting thirsty messages from HQNPs, 100 matches in 36 hours on Hinge from PSL5 average women (thats insanely high for online) the algorithm is showing only attractive women to him. Also 90% of the women are WHITE so its even more shocking.

Meanwhile I'm rotting getting 0 fuckable matches. I always thought it was my race but he is also Asian.

Women only want me for betabuxx while they want him for same night sex.

It's my bones and bodyfat... I can no longer blame race. If I get as lean as him, roid, and get a dozen surgeries, I may eventually get 80% of his results.

It's still brutal though as he has elite genetics and mine are average at best.

I have shit neurotransmitters... also need upper/lower blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implant, orbital decompression (yikes), skinmaxxing, leanmaxxing, tan, rhinoplasty, wraparound jaw implant, and more to compete. I'll have to survive all of these and then get professional photos taken doing NT shit

Some people are just born with happy brains and insane genetics. The rest of us are on here (0.01%) or oblivious normie (99.99%)

What body fat are you?

I'll bet after serious leanmaxxing you won't even need 1/3 of those surgeries

What body fat are you?

I'll bet after serious leanmaxxing you won't even need 1/3 of those surgeries
thats my hope, that I will get lean and be GL enough to not need this shit. its pretty extreme.

go see the others thread about the dudes whe've talked about
what did u mean by this tho
then i understood.
what did u mean by anything u typed
op was just admitting that he cant blame his race/the racepill since he found what potential he could have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Most probably you don’t need that many surgeries, even if you do:

Life is hard, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Deleted member 3043
Coping is alive and well I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
what did u mean by this tho

what did u mean by anything u typed
op was just admitting that he cant blame his race/the racepill since he found what potential he could have
i mean by this that as long as you'r a bit above average and fitting your niche, you will have skyrocket SMV no need for surgeries.
It's harder for curry and rice but not impossible compared to others ethnics.

@Moneymaxxed YOU KEEP SAYING YOUR CHANGFISH IS SLAYING HQNP'S BUT YOU DON'T SHOW US PICS?

YOU KEEP MAKING THREADS ABOUT CHINESE MEN WHEN WE KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE THE WORST SMV

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
@Moneymaxxed YOU KEEP SAYING YOUR CHANGFISH IS SLAYING HQNP'S BUT YOU DON'T SHOW US PICS?

YOU KEEP MAKING THREADS ABOUT CHINESE MEN WHEN WE KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE THE WORST SMV
I think the changfish is probably Korean actually, idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy and EverythingMattersCel
how to fuck on tinder a LOT:

Be at least 5psl
Be 6'3"+
Have at least average frame, gymcelled. should look like this minimally:

Take NT Pictures, not basement selfies, like the one above for example.(cannot stress this enough)
Be funny/charming, know how to actually engage with another human being
Have a job and car

If you have all these you can easily slay or get LTR.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kade, Moggy, Chadelite and 1 other person
only in your wildest dreams

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Be at least 5psl
Be 6'3"+
View attachment 381808
Take NT Pictures, not basement selfies, like the one above for example.(cannot stress this enough)
Have a job and car

I see broke tall NT high tier normies slaying all the time. Job and car are cope.

• Woah
Reactions: Moggy

Be at least 5psl
Be 6'3"+
View attachment 381808
Have a job and car

5'10 frauding to 6' is more than enough to slay on Tinder in regards to height.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I see broke tall NT high tier normies slaying all the time. Job and car are cope.
those are more for LTR than slaying

those are more for LTR than slaying
Well i deadass see broke college students who are tall high tier normies who have females crying over them on Facebook or instagram ded srs. Still better than nothing because those guys have insane IRL value.

Happy that Asian chadfish doesn't get discrimination from them white womenz.

I have shit neurotransmitters... also need upper/lower blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implant, orbital decompression (yikes), skinmaxxing, leanmaxxing, tan, rhinoplasty, wraparound jaw implant, and more to compete.
Damn, you know to well and exactly, what's improveable.

Getting a bunch of surgeries won't make you Chang, stop being delusional