I have 17 cavities should I get them filled? or use Weston A Price diet?

Tom323

Tom323

Iron
Been trying to follow this Weston A Price diet for a while. Once I went to the dentist and they said one of my cavities had improved (Healed) compared to my last visit.
Overall though I've just been getting more and more cavities. I didn't really brush my teeth only a few times per week for my whole life. (sometimes not for a long period of time).

Weston A Price was a doctor who visited primitive people who didn't brush their teeth and these people had perfect white teeth. You can also look at videos of random unrelated tribes and notice how they have very white healthy teeth.

If I do everything the dentist wants me to do, I'll have to drill into 17 teeth and I believe a lot of them will just be root canals. The dentist told me they are too close to the nerve and shit like that. I've had 2 root canals already because if I bit down on those teeth I'd have intense pain for around 2-4 hours.

Root canal feels like shit it's not like a normal tooth. Feels like permanent wound that never heals, because it is basically. The two teeth that got root canals were previously drilled and filled causing them to be weak. While teeth I have never filled have been OK for around 5 years or more so far, just very slowly getting worse.
Don't want to get implants because they drill a screw into your jaw. Although I lost one of my crowns and the leftover tooth is decaying a lot, one dentist said they may not be able to do another crown but they need to see xray.

Tonight I was thinking I wonder how my teeth will be at 30 (I'm 23) if I keep going down this path. Probably gonna lose tons of teeth. Having a bunch of fake teeth would be so horrible.

EDIT: Never followed exact Weston A Price diet because it's hard as fuck to obtain random shit that it needs, unless you live on a farm or nearby farms. I could probably make a deal with some farmers I think and then I could follow it exactly. Would have to drive to the farm like every 2 days to get raw milk though, since it goes bad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, ChristianChad, itorroella9 and 4 others
More Calcium: Ph, and vit k

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dont get them extracted atleast

raw milk and raw pastured meat? or stfu
wehere the fuck do you obtain that jfl (yeah I ate it before but in california it was $16 a gallon.) so you need to either own a farm or be friends with farmers right?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
17 cavities? You aren't supposed to be raping your teeth :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, ruoho and AscendingHero
brush your teeth dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Yeah get them filled and start brushing your teeth properly. Don’t eat sugar too often (amount doesn’t really matter, limit frequency)

how tf are you even comfy with 17 cavities I only had 1 before and it hurt like hell and smelt bad get them filled ASAP

Bro youre fucked lmao :DD ive managed to heal a few minor decays but i dont think you can fix them if the decays are root canal worthy. I dont know how you managed to be so careless but this is a wake up call ig.

Yo any updates?

Do coconut oil pulling 3 times per day and order Vitamin K2 MK-4 Thorne drops from Amazon or eBay

Just drink water bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Diet is mostly preventative. If you already have cavities no diet is going to repair them, diet can only help remineralise to a slight extent it can't magically fill in holes. I have been eating that sort of way for many years and it did stop my tooth sensitivity/looseness, and reversed some early decay but I still needed a filling for an old cavity from my high carb days.

Nigga your mouth smells Like kyrgistan

Been trying to follow this Weston A Price diet for a while. Once I went to the dentist and they said one of my cavities had improved (Healed) compared to my last visit.
Overall though I've just been getting more and more cavities. I didn't really brush my teeth only a few times per week for my whole life. (sometimes not for a long period of time).

Weston A Price was a doctor who visited primitive people who didn't brush their teeth and these people had perfect white teeth. You can also look at videos of random unrelated tribes and notice how they have very white healthy teeth.

If I do everything the dentist wants me to do, I'll have to drill into 17 teeth and I believe a lot of them will just be root canals. The dentist told me they are too close to the nerve and shit like that. I've had 2 root canals already because if I bit down on those teeth I'd have intense pain for around 2-4 hours.

Root canal feels like shit it's not like a normal tooth. Feels like permanent wound that never heals, because it is basically. The two teeth that got root canals were previously drilled and filled causing them to be weak. While teeth I have never filled have been OK for around 5 years or more so far, just very slowly getting worse.
Don't want to get implants because they drill a screw into your jaw. Although I lost one of my crowns and the leftover tooth is decaying a lot, one dentist said they may not be able to do another crown but they need to see xray.

Tonight I was thinking I wonder how my teeth will be at 30 (I'm 23) if I keep going down this path. Probably gonna lose tons of teeth. Having a bunch of fake teeth would be so horrible.

EDIT: Never followed exact Weston A Price diet because it's hard as fuck to obtain random shit that it needs, unless you live on a farm or nearby farms. I could probably make a deal with some farmers I think and then I could follow it exactly. Would have to drive to the farm like every 2 days to get raw milk though, since it goes bad.
No, I've got cavities some 15 years old that I've never had tended to. Haven't given me a bit of trouble.

Don't get work done until you feel pain. If you cannot see these "cavities" with the naked eye, or feel em with your tongue, they might as well not exist. Western dentistry is extemely invasive. A big old scam.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back