I have 20k$ to heightmax and pubertymax help me

usernametravis888

usernametravis888

Iron
I am 15.5 male and I just made over 20k on tiktok. I really want to do everything I can before my plates are closed
I am 5'9 17.5 inch bidelt 29 inch waist and I have low test and gyno
I wanna testosteronemax for my shoulders and jaw as well but I don't know how injections or whatever would work with taking other stuff

• Ugh..
Reactions: nanefer and SidharthTheSlayer

The information is available, you'll find it if you keep searching or someone knowledgeable may respond.

how did you make 20k on tiktok?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and qwertynineofive
Creator fund
Well, a bunch of people are going to say PM and rob you of your money.
Check @enchanted_elixir, @Vista height threads to learn the basics and then make more posts asking for help

1) Go and get bloodwork + x-ray done of your growth plates, if you live in Canada, EU, AU/NZ you can get these for almost free via public healthcare. If your plates are fused then its over.

Get a general health panel for bloodwork (Lipids, Tyroid, CBC, Vitamins) + growth hormone panel + male/female hormones, we are mostly looking to see your estrogen and prolactin (for gyno) and test, free test, dht and SHBG for low test.

2) Fix your hormones.

Since you have gyno you probably have high prolactin (despite many people thinking that high estrogen = gyno), you can mega dose P-5-P to help with gyno, I take 50-100mg of P5P and my prolactin decreased by 50% after 9 months (watch out for signs of nerve damage). Don't worry too much about gyno, you can always get it removed and most people have it anyway.

For low T the main things I would recommend are:

working out everyday (strength or high intensity sprinting)
sleeping 9+ hours every night
eating whole foods (increase your dairy/ milk consumption)
being a healthy bf%
and getting enough bioavailable micronutrients (vitamins/minerals).

I would also recommend supplementing with Vitamin D3 + K2, I take (50k IU D3 + 1500mcg MK-7 K2) three times per week, as well as 4g of cumulative EPA/DHA via fish oil. daily You can also try taking 600mg of KSM-66 or Shoden Ashwagandha for a small test boost, Zyn/ Nicotine Gum (under-rated for looksmaxing) and Boron Glycinate.

After 3 months of implementing these changes get another blood test done.

3) If your plates are not fused the most important thing to do is delay growth plate fusion, you can do this by taking Letrozole or Exemestane.

Next you will need to increase your levels of GH + GH receptors

As per my heightmaxing guide I would recommend:

IGF-1 LR3
30 - 50 mcg/every other day, subQ, preferably before bed

HGH
(Between 0.2 to 0.3 mcg) x bodyweight (kg) = weekly dosage/ 7 = daily dose, inject before bed SubQ

AI
Exemestane (Aromasin) 25mg/every other day or Letrozole every 4 days at 2.5mg. Depending on how long you plan to run a stack for, I would consider cycling this after more than 4-5 months.

Also take D3/K2 and anything else you are taking.

To increase DHT I would also take 5g creatine daily (after loading 20g for a week).

good luck.

Last edited:
1) Go and get bloodwork + x-ray done of your growth plates, if you live in Canada, EU, AU/NZ you can get these for almost free via public healthcare. If your plates are fused then its over.

Get a general health panel for bloodwork (Lipids, Tyroid, CBC, Vitamins) + growth hormone panel + male/female hormones, we are mostly looking to see your estrogen and prolactin (for gyno) and test, free test, dht and SHBG for low test.

2) Fix your hormones.

Since you have gyno you probably have high prolactin (despite many people thinking that high estrogen = gyno), you can mega dose P-5-P to help with gyno, it take 50-100mg of P5P and my prolactin decreased by 50% after 9 months. Don't worry too much about gyno, you can always get it removed and most people have it anyway.

For low T the main things I would recommend are: working out everyday (strength or high intensity sprinting), sleeping 9+ hours every night, eating whole foods (increase your dairy/ milk consumption), being a healthy bf% and getting enough bioavailable micronutrients (vitamins/minerals).I would also recommend supplementing with Vitamin D3 + K2, I take (50k IU D3 + 1500mcg MK-7 K2) three times per week, as well as 4g of cumulative EPA/DHA via fish oil. daily You can also try taking 600mg of KSM-66 or Shoden Ashwagandha for a small test boost, Zyn/ Nicotine Gum (under-rated for looksmaxing) and Boron Glycinate.

3) If your plates are not fused the most important thing to do is delay growth plate fusion, you can do this by taking Letrozole or Exemestane.

IGF-1 LR3

HGH
(Between 0.2 to 0.3 mcg) x bodyweight (kg) = weekly dosage/ 7 = daily dose, inject before bed SubQ

AI
Exemestane (Aromasin) 25mg/every other day or Letrozole every 4 days at 2.5mg. Depending on how long you plan to run a stack for, I would consider cycling this after more than 4-5 months.

To increase DHT I would also take 5g creatine daily (after loading 20g for a week).

good luck.
what about injecting hcg for t?

hcg will increase SHBG, which will in turn decrease t, the t boost u get from hcg is temporary until your SHBG catches up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579

2) Fix your hormones.

Since you have gyno you probably have high prolactin (despite many people thinking that high estrogen = gyno), you can mega dose P-5-P to help with gyno, I take 50-100mg of P5P and my prolactin decreased by 50% after 9 months (watch out for signs of nerve damage). Don't worry too much about gyno, you can always get it removed and most people have it anyway.

For low T the main things I would recommend are:

working out everyday (strength or high intensity sprinting)
sleeping 9+ hours every night
eating whole foods (increase your dairy/ milk consumption)
being a healthy bf%
and getting enough bioavailable micronutrients (vitamins/minerals).

I would also recommend supplementing with Vitamin D3 + K2, I take (50k IU D3 + 1500mcg MK-7 K2) three times per week, as well as 4g of cumulative EPA/DHA via fish oil. daily You can also try taking 600mg of KSM-66 or Shoden Ashwagandha for a small test boost, Zyn/ Nicotine Gum (under-rated for looksmaxing) and Boron Glycinate.

IGF-1 LR3

HGH

AI

good luck.
whats wrong with arimidex

I would skip both and try to just stimulate natural T production. But if natural T production is nuked and not feasibly recoverable with 6 months of lifestyle changes then take 50mg Clomid every other day and get bloodwork done every 3 months until OP is at normal levels. hCG is more expensive and keeping up with injections is annoying (and probably not possible if high inhib) - you can get the same results of better with clomid or enclo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579