I have 7.5 psl potential. The looksmaxxing I plan to do to achieve 7.5 psl.

:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Boneless kpop stars mog u hard

Right now maybe but not after my lipo.

Your are a mentalcel you can't escape your pheno buddy boyo

Ok you are the first one to say that in this thread or in any of my threads thank you now I know that.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
  • JFL
Your phenotype isnt able to fix with surgery. How about that

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY THAT A PSL RANKING DOES NOT INCLUDE PHENO, only bad features that can be caused by pheno. Yes my asian nose is shit psl. But I can fix that part of my pheno with surgery.

• JFL
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY THAT A PSL RANKING DOES NOT INCLUDE PHENO, only bad features that can be caused by pheno. Yes my asian nose is shit psl. But I can fix that part of my pheno with surgery.
My dear friend, you just can't escape it

• JFL
Take the phenopill and rope you manlet chink
Clapping Applause GIF

This

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Deleted member 22780, Tylermax and 1 other person
My dear friend, you just can't escape it
Ok this is the first time you said this and you are the first one to say that in this thread or in any of my threads thank you now I know that.

• +1
Ok this is the first time you said this and you are the first one to say that in this thread or in any of my threads thank you now I know that.
Your welcome 🙏

• JFL
You are bieng autistic
Psl should be used to get ladies
That is all you can get asian stacies why try even more

• +1
all the fgts here hating on you/making fun of you are jealous that you are a tall chang slayer, im mirin ur already 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56 and sibience

This is my looksmaxxing plan to reach 7.5 psl:

Procedures done: custom implant.

---------------------------------------------------------

Procedures/looksmaxes I will do (in no order of importance):

Neck Training: My neck is quite small, this will be a huge improvement to my overall look (obvious).

Cheek/Facial Liposuction: NOT buccal fat removal, as buccal fat is a deep fat pad that is interconnected with many muscles and elements in the face and adds structure to the face and is very important for aging. This is the biggest looksmax I can do because the lean pill is brutal. Yes I know the risks are much higher than buccal fat removal but buccal fat is very precious and only if lipo wasn't an option I would do buccal fat removal.

Asian Rhinoplasty: This is obvious as the nose is extremely important for harmony and general beauty. The bridge will be easy to make higher to be more masc and ideal. But it will take multiple rhinoplasties to get the beautiful sharp tip I want because thick asian skin is hard to get sharp tip. A perfect nose is crucial for me and looks so high status, even normies worship a perfect nose and are nosepilled, so I need to achieve it.

Custom Midface Implants: Normal ones make almost no difference. I'm going to get custom made, around 1 cm of augmentation and that transitions smoothly along the canine fossa. I will have insane looking forward growth and mog everyone from side profile.

Keratopigmentation For Light Blue Eyes: Another extremely important surgery, you can't be 7 psl without great light blue eyes, it is impossible. The results can look very natural, unlike contacts and it can change the darkest eyes.

And yes I can achieve 7.5 psl, just wait. I will prove the doubters wrong. Even though I'm currently far from my potential and I don't look good or striking, white girls on omegle want to fuck me even though I have strong accent and I am very non NT. And hot white girls love my eyes before you say anything like MONOLID BAD

do you have some good kerato results?

• +1
so youre getting surgery only to be worshipped by incels on a forum?

what theyre saying is true, you'll never have higher appeal than a HTN white boy

you can mog with girls that like asians tho, come to west coast U.S girls are used to asian guys there and for many of them asian guys are their type

• +1
Ur already 7.5psl bro 😎

• Hmm...
the only way you can have high appeal as an asian is when you have charles melton pheno and he has barely asian features

Bigstock LOS ANGELES MAY Charles Melton

• +1
do you have some good kerato results?

Do google search.

Insane results, makes brown eye people look so much better and makes normies look like models.

so youre getting surgery only to be worshipped by incels on a forum?

what theyre saying is true, you'll never have higher appeal than a HTN white boy

you can mog with girls that like asians tho, come to west coast U.S girls are used to asian guys there and for many of them asian guys are their type

No also to increase appeal. Like facial lipo will make my appeal much higher. Also all of the other surgeries I said will increase appeal by a lot.

the only way you can have high appeal as an asian is when you have charles melton pheno and he has barely asian features

View attachment 1979031

He doesn't look that good though, he mogs me a lot because leanness.

You look autistic

• +1
You are bieng autistic
Psl should be used to get ladies
That is all you can get asian stacies why try even more

I know I am autistic but I need to reach my potential because I am very far from my potential. I know I can be attractive with many surgeries.

You look autistic

What feature makes me look like that? I know I am but idk why.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
What feature makes me look like that? I know I am but idk why.
Your face just looks autistic, it’s your harmony, can’t change it

• JFL
all the fgts here hating on you/making fun of you are jealous that you are a tall chang slayer, im mirin ur already 5 psl

I think I am 4 psl right now only because I have superficial asian fat pad failo and just be lean. After lipo surgery and the other surgeries I will ascend hard. The only thing saving me now is harmony.

Your face just looks autistic, it’s your harmony, can’t change it

That does not make sense JFL :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and gribsufer1

Neck Training: My neck is quite small, this will be a huge improvement to my overall look (obvious).

Cheek/Facial Liposuction: NOT buccal fat removal, as buccal fat is a deep fat pad that is interconnected with many muscles and elements in the face and adds structure to the face and is very important for aging. This is the biggest looksmax I can do because the lean pill is brutal. Yes I know the risks are much higher than buccal fat removal but buccal fat is very precious and only if lipo wasn't an option I would do buccal fat removal.

Asian Rhinoplasty: This is obvious as the nose is extremely important for harmony and general beauty. The bridge will be easy to make higher to be more masc and ideal. But it will take multiple rhinoplasties to get the beautiful sharp tip I want because thick asian skin is hard to get sharp tip. A perfect nose is crucial for me and looks so high status, even normies worship a perfect nose and are nosepilled, so I need to achieve it.

Custom Midface Implants: Normal ones make almost no difference. I'm going to get custom made, around 1 cm of augmentation and that transitions smoothly along the canine fossa. I will have insane looking forward growth and mog everyone from side profile.

Keratopigmentation For Light Blue Eyes: Another extremely important surgery, you can't be 7 psl without great light blue eyes, it is impossible. The results can look very natural, unlike contacts and it can change the darkest eyes.

And yes I can achieve 7.5 psl, just wait. I will prove the doubters wrong. Even though I'm currently far from my potential and I don't look good or striking, white girls on omegle want to fuck me even though I have strong accent and I am very non NT. And hot white girls love my eyes before you say anything like MONOLID BAD

Keratopigmentation is everything but natural. It looks faker than contacts

• Hmm...
You're delusional asf chink. Rope asap and stop coping. Surgeries won't save you. You got no baseline to begin with
I Wish i was half as delusional as this guy, dudes a Short Asian normie and thinks he can Compare himself to a gigachad. also he already is leanmaxed so he can only ascend With surgery now

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Tylermax
Keratopigmentation is everything but natural. It looks faker than contacts

It looks very good.

I Wish i was half as delusional as this guy, dudes a Short Asian normie and thinks he can Compare himself to a gigachad. also he already is leanmaxed so he can only ascend With surgery now

I am not short and no I am not leanmaxxed because my asian genetics I am like a 35% body fat white guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
It looks very good.

I am not short and no I am not leanmaxxed because my asian genetics I am like a 35% body fat white guy.
Jfl

• +1

• JFL
hi filipino

What is that :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hello saar havent seen u in a while. Btw how much did ur implants cost? I might be getting some myself 😈

• +1
Wont hit 7.5psl with this. Wont even beat white chadlite w your pheno let alone white chad. But you'll look better

• +1
reminder that I'm taller than you + every white girl on omegle is obsessed with me.

Based on this alone, your already a chad, although you kinda look like you have a little boys body, make sure to gym max. Don’t do all these bad surgeries man, is it really worth it? Also how are u getting the money for these surgeries?

• +1
gooks always catch psl autism the hardest for some reason

• JFL
Base means I have good ratios and harmony. And of course people think my harmony is bad because ppl on this forum think nose = harmony it does but not as much anyway doesn't matter because I will get a lof of rhinoplasties.

THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PSL AND HANDSOMENESS JFL.

HIS SHIT IPD AND .84 MIDFACE and shit jaw to zygo ratio ALREADY MAKE HIM 2.5 PSL AND MOGGED BY 80% of this forum, PSL WISE.
The truth is that its because hes white with blue eyes and good psl. Ethnic non half white chads are not anywhere in the league of a 6psl white and never will. You can get all those surgeries combined and it wont matter. Theres already some chang with a good body ontop who realized he never got anything close to his white chad friends. Its just something ethnics must accept. Also youll never hit 7psl. Levi conley will always have more bones

Last edited:
  • +1
Hello saar havent seen u in a while. Btw how much did ur implants cost? I might be getting some myself 😈

My implants cost more becauase they were custom. Yes you should get chin implant my fillipino.

Based on this alone, your already a chad, although you kinda look like you have a little boys body, make sure to gym max. Don’t do all these bad surgeries man, is it really worth it? Also how are u getting the money for these surgeries?

The surgeries are worth it. I have money for the surgeries because my parents have money.

My implants cost more becauase they were custom. Yes you should get chin implant my fillipino.

The surgeries are worth it. I have money for the surgeries because my parents have money.
How much have they spent? Also are they directly paying for it?

• +1

can u give me a price saar

• +1
Wont hit 7.5psl with this. Wont even beat white chadlite w your pheno let alone white chad. But you'll look better

I was mentally ill when I posted this thread. It is too hard for me to accept that even with more things like forehead augmentation and fillers the blackpill always wins.

The truth is that its because hes white with blue eyes and good psl. Ethnic non half white chads are not anywhere in the league of a 6psl white and never will. You can get all those surgeries combined and it wont matter. Theres already some chang with a good body ontop who realized he never got anything close to his white chad friends. Its just something ethnics must accept. Also youll never hit 7psl. Levi conley will always have more bones

Yes I know he always beats me and 99.99% of people but in strict psl Somerhalder gets mogged by most people. People keep forgetting that psl is objective ratios and not how good a face looks or how many girls simp for a guy. He is chad but very low psl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
gooks always catch psl autism the hardest for some reason

Only me and thecel lol

can u give me a price saar

Depends on location, probably 3-5x more expensive than normal non custom implant. But it is only worth it if you get very square custom if not then the non custom ones are bad.

How much have they spent? Also are they directly paying for it?

Yes they are paying for it. I donn't want to say how much spent but it is not a lot compared to how much we have I can do a lot of surgeries and it won't be a big percent of the money they have.

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56
Only me and thecel lol

Depends on location, probably 3-5x more expensive than normal non custom implant. But it is only worth it if you get very square custom if not then the non custom ones are bad.

Yes they are paying for it. I donn't want to say how much spent but it is not a lot compared to how much we have I can do a lot of surgeries and it won't be a big percent of the money they have.
dang, cant believe your parents do that for you. congrats your a lucky man

• +1
dang, cant believe your parents do that for you. congrats your a lucky man

For some reason most of this site are just guys that can't afford surgery or their parents will not let them.

And some kids like curlyheadjames larps about getting surgery when he hasnt had a single one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern and 5footsix56
For some reason most of this site are just guys that can't afford surgery or their parents will not let them.

And some kids like curlyheadjames larps about getting surgery when he hasnt had a single one
yeah not everyone has the privilege of having rich parents, let alone rich parents that will get their children cosmetic surgery

• +1
You look good but 7.5 psl is craaazy
This is like a 6’1” guy going “I’ll be 7’2 by next year”

• +1

Doubt u will be 7,5psl even after all this shit but u will look great if u fix that maxilla, i can see it’s your only facial flaw

• +1
Ngl I see you potential to be a model in some third-world clothing brand in SEA after all those surgeries, keep working!

• +1
You look good but 7.5 psl is craaazy
This is like a 6’1” guy going “I’ll be 7’2 by next year”

eye color nose and fillers make big difference but yes I am schizo when I said 7.5

Ngl I see you potential to be a model in some third-world clothing brand in SEA after all those surgeries, keep working!

After kerato for light blue eyes I could easily be model.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Doubt u will be 7,5psl even after all this shit but u will look great if u fix that maxilla, i can see it’s your only facial flaw

It was in the post

"Custom Midface Implants: Normal ones make almost no difference. I'm going to get custom made, around 1 cm of augmentation and that transitions smoothly along the canine fossa. I will have insane looking forward growth and mog everyone from side profile."

Would you say levi does well on tinder? I feel like he gets destroyed by lower psl but better pheno white guys

• +1
Would you say levi does well on tinder? I feel like he gets destroyed by lower psl but better pheno white guys
Only one way to find out. Ill do a thread on him personally but ONLY if he blows off 99+ in a day. Ill do it in a week or 2 cuz i already made a new acc.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 3573
Only one way to find out. Ill do a thread on him personally but ONLY if he blows off 99+ in a day. Ill do it in a week or 2 cuz i already made a new acc.
Have you ran other white chads with the same phenotype before? Howd they do?

• +1