My Custom Chin Implant Results

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
So I just got a custom implant a few days ago.

It was a big square implant and I did it without sedation and that was the biggest mistake after the anesthesia was gone it was so painful in the first day. It was torture and the pain medicine didn't help much. Sedation makes you sleepy for a day and is supposed to help pain a lot after. There was so much pressure and pain because of how big the implant is, I could not sleep that night it was too painful.

I still have some swelling so my jaw definition isn't that good yet but here is my result.... (excuse bad camera and lighting)

Before:

It was very expensive and painful but worth it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 8869 and 23 others
I think you looked prettier before :lul:
Mirin jaw btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, Sondern, Razorium and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and ROTTING
Dn

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
Mirin but why are your results on tik tok lmao

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sibience
wtf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and sibience
U should’ve just kpoopmaxxed jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, virren, ROTTING and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: virren, mfk, Preoximerianas and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: virren and sibience
fingers crossed this doesnt happen to me😬

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, mfk, zeek and 2 others
1) youre gonna get roasted because you dont look better
2) you wait 3 months post op any surgery for final results
3) delete this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, virren, Prince88 and 3 others
You went from invisible to more invisible

Am I really worse after surgery? It isn't the final result yet though

Because you wrecked ur harmony jfl

I don't understand what people even mean by that other than I look worse now?

Do you think theres a chance I will look good after all the swelling goes away?

fingers crossed this doesnt happen to me😬

WHat is wrong with my face rn???? Can someone tell me what looks so bad I think it doesn't look that bad rn and it will of course look better in a few weeks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 23554 and sibience
1) youre gonna get roasted because you dont look better
2) you wait 3 months post op any surgery for final results
3) delete this

I can't delete it has been too long since I posted.

I'm fucking sad now fuck I didn't expect this, no way I just wasted money and so much pain for this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, incel194012940, virren and 4 others
I can't delete it has been too long since I posted.

I'm fucking sad now fuck I didn't expect this, no way I just wasted money and so much pain for this.
Ask a mod to remove this post. If you dont like the implant after 3 months just remove it. Nothing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: virren, sibience and rand anon
I don't understand what people even mean by that other than I look worse now?

Do you think theres a chance I will look good after all the swelling goes away?
Your lower third was fine before, atleast from the front it was. Now it looks uncanny cause you hve too much mass in ur chin compared to ur mandible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 23554, ROTTING and 1 other person
Ask a mod to remove this post. If you dont like the implant after 3 months just remove it. Nothing to worry about
No he needs to keep this up it will serve as a lesson to other retards like him

• +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 23554 and sibience
Your lower third was fine before, atleast from the front it was. Now it looks uncanny cause you hve too much mass in ur chin compared to ur mandible

Pretty sure some of that is swelling, but even after swelling I am going to get filler in mandible to make it not uncanny. Fuck I thought I looked so much better even now but nvm

No he needs to keep this up it will serve as a lesson to other retards like him

Yes I should keep it up on second thought but what is so bad about it? I don't fucking understand it looks good to me.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, zeek and rand anon
Pretty sure some of that is swelling, but even after swelling I am going to get filler in mandible to make it not uncanny. Fuck I thought I looked so much better even now but nvm

Yes I should keep it up on second thought but what is so bad about it? I don't fucking understand it looks good to me.
It looks absolutely disgusting. How much did you pay for that piece of garbage

• +1
It looks absolutely disgusting. How much did you pay for that piece of garbage

Why disgusting? Too wide?

I paid a lot because it was custom made and had sharp square edges.

JFL :lul: ur gonna bog urself my dude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Why disgusting? Too wide?

I paid a lot because it was custom made and had sharp square edges.
Send me a message if you want, I work with a surgeon who does custom implants and I could hook you up pretty good, never go to whoever did this, ever again.

• JFL
JFL :lul: ur gonna bog urself my dude

Bro I have seen your jaw, you have posted pics of it, your jaw has way more bone.

Send me a message if you want, I work with a surgeon who does custom implants and I could hook you up pretty good, never go to whoever did this, ever again.

Lmao are you paid to advertise here? I'm starting to not take this forum's advice honestly....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and optimisticzoomer
So I just got a custom implant a few days ago.

It was a big square implant and I did it without sedation and that was the biggest mistake after the anesthesia was gone it was so painful in the first day. It was torture and the pain medicine didn't help much. Sedation makes you sleepy for a day and is supposed to help pain a lot after. There was so much pressure and pain because of how big the implant is, I could not sleep that night it was too painful.

I still have some swelling so my jaw definition isn't that good yet but here is my result.... (excuse bad camera and lighting)

Before:

It was very expensive and painful but worth it.

Should’ve gotten double eyelid instead

• Hmm...
Bro I have seen your jaw, you have posted pics of it, your jaw has way more bone.

Lmao are you paid to advertise here? I'm starting to not take this forum's advice honestly....
No I don’t get paid to advertise jfl, I just feel bad about whatever the fuck you did to your face, if you want a better one let me know

• Hmm...
Should’ve gotten double eyelid instead

Lmao no I don't want cuck eyes

No I don’t get paid to advertise jfl, I just feel bad about whatever the fuck you did to your face, if you want a better one let me know

I don't take your advice after you said "I WORK WITH A SURGEON THAT DOES CUSTOM IMPLANTS" LOL

Except it doesn’t fuck with my harmony. If you’re gonna add more mass to ur lower third than you gotta get implants to make ur midface more forward grown too

• +1
Except it doesn’t fuck with my harmony. If you’re gonna add more mass to ur lower third than you gotta get implants to make ur midface more forward grown too

Yes I will do that.

Lmao no I don't want cuck eyes

I don't take your advice after you said "I WORK WITH A SURGEON THAT DOES CUSTOM IMPLANTS" LOL
Okay don’t take my advice then jfl. I am an expert in facial aesthetics and could design something that fits your face perfectly, if you are content with your current implant then so be it, but personally I find it repulsive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, optimisticzoomer and sibience
Wait till the swelling goes away and then you can decide, if you need fillers. It doesn’t look bad. People without chin and jaw are commenting here. They will rot forever and are gaslighting you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Anchor_Ship, looksforlife and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Wait till the swelling goes away and then you can decide, if you need fillers. It doesn’t look bad. People without chin and jaw are commenting here. They will rot forever and are gaslighting you
I think it looks worse but he still is at peak swelling or close. Which is pretty good. It may end up being a good result. I just dont know why hes posting 2 days post op lol

• +1

Thank you, I feel like I am being gaslighted because that one guy who "works with a surgeon" is saying my implant looks so bad.

I also now know this guy is trying to gaslight me from this comment:

Autism, even then the likely hood it’ll harmonize well is slim

Just remove the implant bruh lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, bignosesmallchin, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
Thank you, I feel like I am being gaslighted because that one guy who "works with a surgeon" is saying my implant looks so bad.

No one is gaslighting you, you're in denial.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, rand anon and sibience
I think it looks worse but he still is at peak swelling or close. Which is pretty good. It may end up being a good result. I just dont know why hes posting 2 days post op lol

3-4 days but yeah I shouldn't post this early.

I just thought it looked good so far compared to before but I guess not maybe I'm male gazed too much or something jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
3-4 days but yeah I shouldn't post this early.

I just thought it looked good so far compared to before but I guess not maybe I'm male gazed too much or something jfl
no you're bogged

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and sibience

I would wait, the swelling must go away. I guess, you will have hallower cheeks over time. You have a big forehead which compensates it. I would not remove it, I would wait and would consider Filler. I agree, you were not bad looking at start, but the forum is full of PSL Autists. Females will not notice if there is something off. 😂

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Blackgymmax and sibience
bogged troon

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I would wait, the swelling must go away. I guess, you will have hallower cheeks over time. You have a big forehead which compensates it. I would not remove it, I would wait and would consider Filler. I agree, you were not bad looking at start, but the forum is full of PSL Autists. Females will not notice if there is something off. 😂
If it looks weird to us females will notice. If he runs himself rn on tinder he will do significantly worse

• +1
Eh does not look that bad but just slightly wierd
You need to one of thoos mouth expander so you're lips fit with your face

• +1
It made you uncanny in terms it gave you more jaw mass than ur upper face area with no space so it gave you that animated face look where mouth looks like a statue
I would have gone with smaller implant

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, rand anon and sibience
from prettyboy k-pop slayer to vietnamese tranny

your other features are way too feminine for this massive chin implant to look good on you, your mouth was kind of small before but now it looks more noticeable. Harmony > bones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21666, Deleted member 21052 and 7 others
Overall you dont look bad but just slightly wierd that my consensus
I guess this is too early

• +1
Reactions: sibience and twilight