i have 81 followers on Looksmax

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
It’s not a feat many people could claim.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, pneumocystosis and whiteislandpill
Pneumochad (@pneumocystosis) has the most.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TechnoBoss and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TechnoBoss and Tabula Rasa
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and Michael Myers
adding this to my CV!

Thank you bhai!
No problem bhai. You have even more than us Jew mods and Jew admins. Mirin. So does @Clavicular but you still got more. And I noticed I am one of the few you follow, I'm feeling honored. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
No problem bhai. You have even more than us Jew mods and Jew admins. Mirin. So does @Clavicular but you still got more. And I noticed I am one of the few you follow, I'm feeling honored. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
I have low quality followers, mostly new users. Id rather quality over quantity

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I have low quality followers, mostly new users. Id rather quality over quantity
I basically follow everyone back who follows me. Just a habit of mine, used to do that all the time on Twitter back in 2010 and stuff.

I basically follow everyone back who follows me. Just a habit of mine, used to do that all the time on Twitter back in 2010 and stuff.
I just followed u i forgot, following doesn’t really do much on this site lol. I realized i wasnt even following pneumo

• JFL
Damn.
How many does he have?
I will beat him:chad:
You can check out by going over to his profile and click on "About." He's got 433 followers. Never seen a figure this high before.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I just followed u i forgot, following doesn’t really do much on this site lol. I realized i wasnt even following pneumo
Yeah, it's just for show basically. It's not like it shows "(insert user you follow here) just posted a new thread!" or anything.

And you got 36. JFL, good luck getting 400 more. :forcedsmile:
I have the closest following at 256, but my account is much newer
Yeah, it's just for show basically. It's not like it shows "(insert user you follow here) just posted a new thread!" or anything.
would be a good addition! The best addition would to open up @prettyboys old threads so i can read them again

• +1
I have the closest following at 256, but my account is much newer

would be a good addition! The best addition would to open up @prettyboys old threads so i can read them again
Precisely. I was kind of surprised. You have more than any of the staff members. And I don't know if Xenforo's got such a feature that can be implemented.

How do i see how many people follow me?

Precisely. I was kind of surprised. You have more than any of the staff members. And I don't know if Xenforo's got such a feature that can be implemented.
I post lots of looksmax guides which is why i have the cool name color, im not sure if your full LDAR but check out some of my threads!

• Woah
I post lots of looksmax guides which is why i have the cool name color, im not sure if your full LDAR but check out some of my threads!
I thought you were given that because you're white. :forcedsmile: Joever for me. Shitskins like me cannot compete. And yes, I am full LDAR as in I don't looksmax at all, I only am here to shitpost. But I will check out your threads, which ones would you like me to see? I'll make sure to read them when I wake up, haven't slept yet even though it's 2:39 pm, JFL.