I have a big problem with autistic people

lestoa

lestoa

we all need to visit gandy
why are you all so disabled? Why are you all so goddamn tiring? Nigger I knew a mf with asperger in my school. When I talked to him normally he answered me for 1-2 sentences. When I asked him something in 3-4 sentences he looked at me like an autistic bastard and didn't say anything.
You understand no feelings, no irony, nothing. There's nothing we can do with you except analyze faces in PSL forums. Like it's not that it's a bad thing, autistic people helped me ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I don't have to pretend, I'm mentally ill myself, I'm sorry chat, I love yall

bumpbump

Kys ntfag

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and lestoa
why are you all so disabled? Why are you all so goddamn tiring? Nigger I knew a mf with asperger in my school. When I talked to him normally he answered me for 1-2 sentences. When I asked him something in 3-4 sentences he looked at me like an autistic bastard and didn't say anything.
You understand no feelings, no irony, nothing. There's nothing we can do with you except analyze faces in PSL forums. Like it's not that it's a bad thing, autistic people helped me ascend.
Normies are the un empathetic ones, fuck you nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and lestoa
Normies are the un empathetic ones, fuck you nigger
maybe answer me like a normal person bro ??? Wtf goes on in ur fucking head ????
iam only joking hihihiihi all good

It's over for you when you join a forum that worships male models and go on to disrespect autistis . Compared to many users here, autistic people are much more normal than the average member of this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Bartenderofnashv, nathan and 1 other person
It's over for you when you join a forum that worships male models and go on to disrespect autistis . Compared to many users here, autistic people are much more normal than the average member of this forum.
I don't have to pretend, I'm mentally ill myself, I'm sorry chat, I love yall

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Autism is just the original pure European. Unneutered and unable to be held down by societies Judaised chains.

learn to love urself bro

Muh nt:soy:i wish i was nt tbh:feelsrope:

why are you all so disabled?
person in question claiming nt

• JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj
Hey autistic people are cool… at least they’re comprehensive and kind unlike you nt niggers

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
I meant that based on my experience in the thread
Yeah I do that too, with people I don’t like… idk abt him tho

Yeah I do that too, with people I don’t like… idk abt him tho
Can you understand emotions? So as an example, when someone cries - do you also understand that they are sad?