I have a consultation in a few hours with a plastic surgeon about BFR and will ask them if they also offer Botox what should I say?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I saw this thread.

And tbh this would ascend my eye area so much.

I put a quick filter on my face in face app giving me cheekbones 3 (could achieve from BFR tbh) and lowered my brow similar to the threads results and tbh its an insane improvement. (Also added a slight tan which could be achieved through tanning I guess).
Probably maybe .5 psl improvement I think.

I go from cuck to masculine HTN just with these tiny change. If I also got jaw contouring from fillers as a cope while I wait for my surgery I would probably go from HTN to Chadlite tbh it looks so good.

Does anyone know what I should ask for in the consultation? Do you think if I said I wanted a reverse brow lift, they would understand what I mean?

ascension or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Nims
ascension or death
Damn straight. Imma fix everything boyo, make myself look like a god or smth.
Researching everything as well but if a surgeon botches me then Imma kill him so he will never be able to botch someone else then rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298, Deleted member 20064, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
fillers are low IQ solution they migrate and expensive and dissolve over time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
Salludon and average joe ascended with fillers
salludon is a fraud and it's a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

you can do whatever you want but i won't cope with that shit.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
salludon is a fraud and it's a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

you can do whatever you want but i won't cope with that shit.
You can't sculpt your face with bimax

• +1

I put a quick filter on my face in face app giving me cheekbones 3 (could achieve from BFR tbh) and lowered my brow similar to the threads results and tbh its an insane improvement. (Also added a slight tan which could be achieved through tanning I guess).

I go from cuck to masculine HTN just with these tiny change. If I also got jaw contouring from fillers as a cope while I wait for my surgery I would probably go from HTN to Chadlite tbh it looks so good.

Does anyone know what I should ask for in the consultation? Do you think if I said I wanted a reverse brow lift, they would understand what I mean?
It's already over if you are 5'6 OP

• JFL

yeah the surgeon defos does botox lol

• Woah
Its in 10 minutes boyos wonder what they will say.

Going to ask for 65% removal of BF, and ask if the will botox my eyebrows to make them lower set.

Its in 10 minutes boyos wonder what they will say.

Going to ask for 65% removal of BF, and ask if the will botox my eyebrows to make them lower set.
What did they say

What did they say
Not much I asked a few questions they asked me some basic questions about why I wanted it how much I wanted removed etc.

I didn’t end up asking about Botox.
The meeting was maybe 20 minutes.
They explained the operation and before and after a etc.

And then they send me an email with a quote and the available times their surgery has for bfr.

Tbh I have been thinking about it a lot and don’t think I’m going to get it done until after my osteotomy, as my bone structure will probably significantly change will affect my cheeks, which may result in me requiring another BFR op or maybe even a fat graft if my zygos move significantly.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
Salludon and average joe ascended with fillers
ni salludon just rrarrange his skulltilt through head posture, which due to forward and upward force lead to deepening of orbital sockets ibto the browrdge conbined with the forward repositioning of it

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
ni salludon just rrarrange his skulltilt through head posture, which due to forward and upward force lead to deepening of orbital sockets ibto the browrdge conbined with the forward repositioning of it
@thecel just mew

• JFL