I have a family history of schizophrenia, I think I might be showing early signs

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It’s fucked tbh, I have a family history of schiz + depression, everytime I smoke weed I always hear this fucking weird electric beeping noise or I hear this weird music. I know it’s not real and it’s just in my head.

Earlier as I was resting in bed trying to get some extra sleep, I heard this weird man speaking. It’s like he was speaking through a radio/walkie talkie, but it was hard to understand what exactly he was saying.

I knew it was fake though so it gives me hope that I’m not a schizophrenic tbh. Whenever I have a very low mood/depressed feeling for days these symptoms will be more likely to pop up too.

Could be because I’m a bit sleepy though, had only 6 hours sleep today.

Fuck knows tbh, I’ve been given some god awful genes tbh. Only good thing I got was not being a stupidcel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, GetShrekt, Deleted member 18340 and 8 others
Stop smoking the weed bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, stevielake, PrisonMike and 7 others
dont know about ur family much,but u 4 sure are,when is the next jbw cucked racepill tales thread?u already made 1000s 4 some reacts
,even I stopped by schizo cringe rants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Stop smoking the weed bro
I’ve stopped smoking for a while now, but still get it
dont know about ur family much,but u 4 sure are,when is the next jbw cucked racepill tales thread?u already made 1000s 4 some reacts
,even I stopped by schizo cringe rants
Hopefully soon. I can still tell what’s real and not, but my schizophrenic shit is fucked yeah. My cousin and uncle who are schizophrenics had their breakdown mid to late 20s. So I am a little worried

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
tbh my grandma on mother's side was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, full blown delusional shit, and now my mothers sister is showing very strong signs of having the same thing
im still gonna do lsd tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
tbh my grandma on mother's side was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, full blown delusional shit, and now my mothers sister is showing very strong signs of having the same thing
im still gonna do lsd tho
I did LSD and psychs before. When I did shrooms I spoke to my subconscious/another person in my head. But I had bad trip and couldn’t sit by myself in dark room because I had intense fear.

When I did LSD, for months on end I’d just stare at trees and shit just examining and appreciating how good it looked.

I’m slowly going back to my normal self, it’s been about a year and a bit since I last properly tripped

Have fun tho

What being curry does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrisonMike, Lihito and 2 others
I heard this weird man speaking. It’s like he was speaking through a radio/walkie talkie, but it was hard to understand what exactly he was saying.
the voices of Ravi..

@volcelfatcel @VicMackey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
What being curry does to a mf
I’m deffo going to run the psych ward as an MMAmaxxed schizophrenic.

Imagine born as 5’5, curry and a schizophrenic. Life really fucked me tbh, but thankfully I was born with a bit above avg intelligence

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 15099
Bro this is seriously concerning, if one of your close relatives has it, you have about 10-15% chances of having it too.

You're at the age that schizophrenia usually starts settling in.

Look up on Google prodromal schizophrenia, this is the first stage of this mental illness. See if any symptoms check out.

Go to a psych nonetheless and try to prevent it as much as possible (in the case that you do have it)

You seem to be one of the most mentally healthy users of this forum to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
I did LSD and psychs before. When I did shrooms I spoke to my subconscious/another person in my head. But I had bad trip and couldn’t sit by myself in dark room because I had intense fear.

When I did LSD, for months on end I’d just stare at trees and shit just examining and appreciating how good it looked.

I’m slowly going back to my normal self, it’s been about a year and a bit since I last properly tripped

Have fun tho
i always feel a certain soul's presence when i trip. a soul who is guiding me on the journey and makes me understand i only habitat my body, and it's a duty of mine to take good care of it.
i havent read many similar experiences tbh, people get introspective, but they dont always feel a presence
might be related

Bro this is seriously concerning, if one of your close relatives has it, you have about 10-15% chances of having it too.

You're at the age that schizophrenia usually starts settling in.

Look up on Google prodromal schizophrenia, this is the first stage of this mental illness. See if any symptoms check out.

Go to a psych nonetheless and try to prevent it as much as possible (in the case that you do have it)

You seem to be one of the most mentally healthy users of this forum to me tbh.
Both uncle and cousin have it.

I googled it, it's hard to say. I have like some symptoms, I do go through periods of total social isolation and won't really speak to people as well as hold some "weird" beliefs but those beliefs are justified with nietzschean ethics tbh. My thoughts and shit are fully coherent though.

I don't know if I will end up developing it, but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if I am on anti-psychotics or some shit by mid to late 20s. Exercising and stuff has helped a lot with my mental health.

I always thought it was normal to hear voices once in a while.

• +1
When you hear voices. Does it sound like someone right next to you whispering to your ear?

It’s fucked tbh, I have a family history of schiz + depression, everytime I smoke weed I always hear this fucking weird electric beeping noise or I hear this weird music. I know it’s not real and it’s just in my head.

Earlier as I was resting in bed trying to get some extra sleep, I heard this weird man speaking. It’s like he was speaking through a radio/walkie talkie, but it was hard to understand what exactly he was saying.

I knew it was fake though so it gives me hope that I’m not a schizophrenic tbh. Whenever I have a very low mood/depressed feeling for days these symptoms will be more likely to pop up too.

Fuck knows tbh, I’ve been given some god awful genes tbh. Only good thing I got was not being a stupidcel
I've had very similar audio hallucinations on meth. Music playing, demonic breathing right next to me, whispers and more. I think fear plays a big part in whether or not they persist and get worse. Don't be scared of them. Seems they're drug induced. Weed's definitely powerful enough to make that kind of stuff happen.

• +1
I've had very similar audio hallucinations on meth. Music playing, demonic breathing right next to me, whispers and more. I think fear plays a big part in whether or not they persist and get worse. Don't be scared of them. Seems they're drug induced. Weed's definitely powerful enough to make that kind of stuff happen.
I had the weird beeping noises first time when I was on shrooms, the music is new though.

The guy talking on the radio - that was me sober

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
All of my uncles are crazy so i might have it soon

• +1

So sorry to hear that, that's giga weird, never experienced that. Closest thing was probably off a double nang, I could hear my brothers talking but they sounded like what they did 10 years ago, but that stopped as soon as the high wore off

Stop the fucking drugs tbh youve used them to attain lower inhib successfully u dont need them anymore.

• +1
So sorry to hear that, that's giga weird, never experienced that. Closest thing was probably off a double nang, I could hear my brothers talking but they sounded like what they did 10 years ago, but that stopped as soon as the high wore off

Stop the fucking drugs tbh youve used them to attain lower inhib successfully u dont need them anymore.
i was dead sober when i heard radio man, it lasted for like a good 10 seconds, I couldn't even shut his voice off

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and thegoat
I had the weird beeping noises first time when I was on shrooms, the music is new though.

The guy talking on the radio - that was me sober
Could be having schizophrenic breaks then if you're hearing stuff sober. It seems to me that the hallucinations aren't the problem. It's the paranoia that people get while having them. Just see if you can't keep the same frame of mind you've been having so far. Know it's all not real and try not to be scared. You might be able to function normally with schizophrenia without taking any medication.

• +1
Occasionally when I'm drifting asleep and come to without ever fully falling asleep I realize I had just been listening either to a trance song or a classical composition. They're always songs I have never heard before and could be hits. Sucks I don't know the first thing about creating music, otherwise I'd write it down somehow.

I also have a case of schizophrenia in my family, but I doubt that it has anything to do with this phenomenon. Per my med school teachings, the earlier the voices start, usually the worse the prognosis. I did a 4-week rotation in a psychiatric hospital and most schizophrenics weren't a menace to society like the antisocial types who had the "Dr. Strong" alarm going off quite often. There are several predisposing factors to schizophrenia that everyone should know about:
  • Immigration
  • Going away to college
Something about these traumatic experiences activates the schizophrenia cascade leading to voices and loss of grey matter. Sometimes they just speak in tangents and can't break free of speech delivery. Sometimes pediatric populations are affected....was involved in the care of a 15 year old boy who's voice told him to khs 😥

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Could be having schizophrenic breaks then if you're hearing stuff sober. It seems to me that the hallucinations aren't the problem. It's the paranoia that people get while having them. Just see if you can't keep the same frame of mind you've been having so far. Know it's all not real and try not to be scared. You might be able to function normally with schizophrenia without taking any medication.
I can keep my thoughts and shit very coherent and know what is real and not, hence I am not too worried
Occasionally when I'm drifting asleep and come to without ever fully falling asleep I realize I had just been listening either to a trance song or a classical composition. They're always songs I have never heard before and could be hits. Sucks I don't know the first thing about creating music, otherwise I'd write it down somehow.

I also have a case of schizophrenia in my family, but I doubt that it has anything to do with this phenomenon. Per my med school teachings, the earlier the voices start, usually the worse the prognosis. I did a 4-week rotation in a psychiatric hospital and most schizophrenics weren't a menace to society like the antisocial types who had the "Dr. Strong" alarm going off quite often. There are several predisposing factors to schizophrenia that everyone should know about:
  • Immigration
  • Going away to college
Something about these traumatic experiences activates the schizophrenia cascade leading to voices and loss of grey matter. Sometimes they just speak in tangents and can't break free of speech delivery. Sometimes pediatric populations are affected....was involved in the care of a 15 year old boy who's voice told him to khs 😥
so sad man, my voices don't say anything. When I heard radio guy speaking, it felt like he was talking about me on the radio to someone else, but like I knew it wasn't real after a few seconds. I have heard weird whispers before too, I assume they are talking about me too tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 12002
Imagine my surprise

When i first time smoked alot of weed it happened to me too, i heard noises talking to me saying insults while sitting alone

Just stick to alcohol and get better sleep, its caused by bad sleep and other shit

• +1
I have the same thing happening to me and my mother is a diagnosed schizophrenic and both me and my brother are diagnosed with depression.

Have fun tho

But you aren’t supposed to do drugs at all, most schizophrenic cases are trigged by drugs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and FailedNormieManlet
I have terrible brain genetics

Its just beyond me how mofos Like you get off meth Like its nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
When i first time smoked alot of weed it happened to me too, i heard noises talking to me saying insults while sitting alone

Just stick to alcohol and get better sleep, its caused by bad sleep and other shit
Beat up The voices bro:feelswhat:

I have the same thing happening to me and my mother is a diagnosed schizophrenic and both me and my brother are diagnosed with depression.

But you aren’t supposed to do drugs at all, most schizophrenic cases are trigged by drugs.
Dead srs? Do you hear the music too? It’s usually classical music that sounds really good

• JFL
Dead srs? Do you hear the music too? It’s usually classical music that sounds really good
I think schizo is different for everyone, for some its really strong and for some its nothing much than hearing a bunch of voices talk for seconds while really high

• +1
  • +1
Its just beyond me how mofos Like you get off meth Like its nothing
The big thing is I never worked on it. I'd just bugger off to the 3rd world for 6 or 7 months and straight binge. I'd return to normal life whenever my money ran out. I couldn't imagine trying to work without it after having incorporated it into that part of my life.

Only this beating sound like loud footsteps or a heavy door closing.
fk bhai, bengali schizos. But mine seems to be a lot less worse than yours, I can cope with it. Hard dealing with the depression tho

I have mental health issues in my family.

Sometimes if I feel some friends have been trying to lead me always when out I go through periods of isolation of not wanting to see any of them. Coz sometimes I don't feel important enough to them and they're happier seeing others than me. So I stop seeing them for a couple weeks.

If I smoke weed I feel really down as well especially the next day, just dwelling on things I've not done as I'm getting older.
Also if I'm hungover or done cocaine I feel like me life is worthless next couple days. During the night drinking/snorting I cope by chasing women and that fails I feel like my looksmaxxig efforts are going to waste a little (in the moment sadness, used to be much worse)

However I go thru these social isolation moments quite often, usually after going events with people or weekends away, or even out for the night sometimes.
Maybe coz my social circle is small and I need a break from.them?

I don't hear music in my head or anything but I do talk to myself mentally which is normal I guess

Probs borderline depressed due to fapping addiction

• +1
I have mental health issues in my family.

Sometimes if I feel some friends have been trying to lead me always when out I go through periods of isolation of not wanting to see any of them. Coz sometimes I don't feel important enough to them and they're happier seeing others than me. So I stop seeing them for a couple weeks.

If I smoke weed I feel really down as well especially the next day, just dwelling on things I've not done as I'm getting older.
Also if I'm hungover or done cocaine I feel like me life is worthless next couple days. During the night drinking/snorting I cope by chasing women and that fails I feel like my looksmaxxig efforts are going to waste a little (in the moment sadness, used to be much worse)

However I go thru these social isolation moments quite often, usually after going events with people or weekends away, or even out for the night sometimes.
Maybe coz my social circle is small and I need a break from.them?

I don't hear music in my head or anything but I do talk to myself mentally which is normal I guess

Probs borderline depressed due to fapping addiction
I've had weird paranoid delusions sometimes too. For example for a few days I was paranoid users on this site actually disliked me and were LARPing as being friendly with me - I knew this was illogical but the thought persisted.
I get the isolation thing, sometimes it's so addictive to just ruminate in your room. I guess you have the same weird paranoid delusions as me then where you think others dislike you.

If I smoke high thc strains I become very schizo and feel depersonalised and feel like I'm not in my own body and that I'm viewing stuff from an outside perspective. The music thing happens all the time now whenever I smoke now. I only feel like shit if I have an edible, I don't get too depressed the next day on coke.

I only feel depressed after I use adderall and haven't eaten, it's just an empty feeling where I don't feel pleasure from anything.

My social isolation doesn't occur as often as yours, but I've heard people get some shit called "post-party depression". I only ever go through these isolating periods whenever I realise a new truth and I have to reflect on it.

It's sad to say, but my fapping addiction I realised was rooted in lack of intimacy. I was in relationship with a girl and I liked her lots, for the entire time I was with her. I had 0 urge to fap, I felt at peace and shit. Maybe you have the same thing?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I've had weird paranoid delusions sometimes too. For example for a few days I was paranoid users on this site actually disliked me and were LARPing as being friendly with me - I knew this was illogical but the thought persisted.
I get the isolation thing, sometimes it's so addictive to just ruminate in your room. I guess you have the same weird paranoid delusions as me then where you think others dislike you.

If I smoke high thc strains I become very schizo and feel depersonalised and feel like I'm not in my own body and that I'm viewing stuff from an outside perspective. The music thing happens all the time now whenever I smoke now. I only feel like shit if I have an edible, I don't get too depressed the next day on coke.

I only feel depressed after I use adderall and haven't eaten, it's just an empty feeling where I don't feel pleasure from anything.

My social isolation doesn't occur as often as yours, but I've heard people get some shit called "post-party depression". I only ever go through these isolating periods whenever I realise a new truth and I have to reflect on it.

It's sad to say, but my fapping addiction I realised was rooted in lack of intimacy. I was in relationship with a girl and I liked her lots, for the entire time I was with her. I had 0 urge to fap, I felt at peace and shit. Maybe you have the same thing?
Yeah probs is paranoia coz I grew up wanting people to like me, guess it's that part of me from when younger. But my ego gets annoyed when friends like lead me and tell me what to do- dunno if it's me being an ego maniac or them thinking they're better than me and can walk over me (I keep my true successes secret from them, some things ppl don't need to know as they'll switch it's human nature) that annoys me the most. That's why I exercise the increase respect thru absence.
Think it's also seeing the same people too often.

I wouldn't smoke anymore if was you bro, that's a madness like you say so best to avoid it. These weird things eventually will take a toll when sober
Tbh I'm considering quitting every drug (alcohol too) except phenibut
When I deep it only bad things have come from them.

Yeah Addy gets u feeling life's worthless afterwards lol

I do get post party depression I think, like when I come back to my room I feel a bit like damn it's over and life's back.to being kinda worthless...

Yeh man I've cope for a while with this but it is defo due to lack of intimacy, I've even revealed this addiction to some friends and they've said the same thing

• +1
Yeah probs is paranoia coz I grew up wanting people to like me, guess it's that part of me from when younger. But my ego gets annoyed when friends like lead me and tell me what to do- dunno if it's me being an ego maniac or them thinking they're better than me and can walk over me (I keep my true successes secret from them, some things ppl don't need to know as they'll switch it's human nature) that annoys me the most. That's why I exercise the increase respect thru absence.
Think it's also seeing the same people too often.

I wouldn't smoke anymore if was you bro, that's a madness like you say so best to avoid it. These weird things eventually will take a toll when sober
Tbh I'm considering quitting every drug (alcohol too) except phenibut
When I deep it only bad things have come from them.

Yeah Addy gets u feeling life's worthless afterwards lol

I do get post party depression I think, like when I come back to my room I feel a bit like damn it's over and life's back.to being kinda worthless...

Yeh man I've cope for a while with this but it is defo due to lack of intimacy, I've even revealed this addiction to some friends and they've said the same thing
Yeah I grew up bullied and stuff for being small, making people like me and befriending others meant I stopped getting bullied and people would start sticking up for me.

I get the ego thing too, most users on here, us included - are probably narcs or are least more narccy than the avg guy. Hence we probably get annoyed when others try to give us exact directions.

Yeah I'm probably going to quit weed for good once I'm fully done with uni. Does pehnibuit acc work? I heard you build tolerance to it fast. And yeah, my older brother overdosed on drugs and got brain injury from it. He is mostly the same and it's not that noticeable.

Yeah lack of intimacy does fuck guys up tbh. Are you close with your friends? I'm decently close with my friends, but I've never said blackpill shit to them or anything of that sort. Maybe expressed a few redpill opinions here and there

• +1
Yeah I grew up bullied and stuff for being small, making people like me and befriending others meant I stopped getting bullied and people would start sticking up for me.

I get the ego thing too, most users on here, us included - are probably narcs or are least more narccy than the avg guy. Hence we probably get annoyed when others try to give us exact directions.

Yeah I'm probably going to quit weed for good once I'm fully done with uni. Does pehnibuit acc work? I heard you build tolerance to it fast. And yeah, my older brother overdosed on drugs and got brain injury from it. He is mostly the same and it's not that noticeable.

Yeah lack of intimacy does fuck guys up tbh. Are you close with your friends? I'm decently close with my friends, but I've never said blackpill shit to them or anything of that sort. Maybe expressed a few redpill opinions here and there
Yeah man that's very true, I wasn't bullied but I started school without being able to speak English so I was always a bit lonely as a kid tbh.

You could be right there, even though I read the power of now and try apply it I find myself feeling offended by petty things which sounds like a narcy problem lol

Unis a hard time ESP with you smoke up with people it's almost something you and the boys do together.
Phenibut used to work amazingly for me, but yeh not as well anymore, I had to buy from a new brand so could be that. But tbh best to take once a week or once every 2 weeks. For full low inhibition I'd need 2g, but side effect sometimes I'm yawning loads and gets me a little tired. Add 5-6 drinks I feel amazing, but one drink is equivalent to 2 on phenibut, so I get a vile hangover. I wanna do it without drinking though.

Although I still have some nerves on it (only had 1g) felt really nervous chatting to a hot mulatta I plan to ask out at work jfl
Remember you mentioning about your brother, hope he's okay

Exactly the same as you, I don't blackpill them, do mention red pill stuff like female nature to them for example. However they don't all believe it jfl sooner are decently close I wouldn't tell them all

• +1
Yeah man that's very true, I wasn't bullied but I started school without being able to speak English so I was always a bit lonely as a kid tbh.

You could be right there, even though I read the power of now and try apply it I find myself feeling offended by petty things which sounds like a narcy problem lol

Unis a hard time ESP with you smoke up with people it's almost something you and the boys do together.
Phenibut used to work amazingly for me, but yeh not as well anymore, I had to buy from a new brand so could be that. But tbh best to take once a week or once every 2 weeks. For full low inhibition I'd need 2g, but side effect sometimes I'm yawning loads and gets me a little tired. Add 5-6 drinks I feel amazing, but one drink is equivalent to 2 on phenibut, so I get a vile hangover. I wanna do it without drinking though.

Although I still have some nerves on it (only had 1g) felt really nervous chatting to a hot mulatta I plan to ask out at work jfl
Remember you mentioning about your brother, hope he's okay

Exactly the same as you, I don't blackpill them, do mention red pill stuff like female nature to them for example. However they don't all believe it jfl sooner are decently close I wouldn't tell them all
Nice man, how are you planning to ask the girl out from work? And yeah is it like Xanax? Xanax makes me a retard lol

Blackpill is too extreme to express irl. It’s literal social suicide JFL

• +1
Nice man, how are you planning to ask the girl out from work? And yeah is it like Xanax? Xanax makes me a retard lol

Blackpill is too extreme to express irl. It’s literal social suicide JFL
It's a weird one bro, she once mentioned her partner dropped her to work when her car was broke. But I catch her looking at me regularly and mirin, so just gonna casually ask her you wanna go for a drink sometime.
If she says she's got a bf then whatever it is what it is lol

Phenibut makes you feel euphoric and that everything's gonna be alright, plus you want to speak and get to know others on it. I've been accused of being on coke multiple times when drinking with it by how chatty it makes you lmao

Yeh keep it to yourself and use it to your benefit

• +1
It's a weird one bro, she once mentioned her partner dropped her to work when her car was broke. But I catch her looking at me regularly and mirin, so just gonna casually ask her you wanna go for a drink sometime.
If she says she's got a bf then whatever it is what it is lol

Phenibut makes you feel euphoric and that everything's gonna be alright, plus you want to speak and get to know others on it. I've been accused of being on coke multiple times when drinking with it by how chatty it makes you lmao

Yeh keep it to yourself and use it to your benefit
That’s sick, do you get withdrawal and is the hangover bad on it? And yeah good idea, JFL whores man

• +1
That’s sick, do you get withdrawal and is the hangover bad on it? And yeah good idea, JFL whores man
2-3 drinks no hangover, if you don't drink you'll get no hangover, on fact you'll get an afterglow effect.
Withdrawals come when you take it 3 times a week or more at high doses

I've taken to 3 times at 2g consecutive days in the past and there was no withdrawals for me though.

Yeh she's probs playing the field lil slag

• +1

Attachments

• 535D78C1-9658-4F36-9855-A2803CBF653B.jpeg
    535D78C1-9658-4F36-9855-A2803CBF653B.jpeg
    269.6 KB · Views: 0

Get some high quality sleep
Get off this site
Workout
Eat healthy
Stay away from alcohol, substance etc

• +1
I have "auditory repetitions" from Autism Spectrum Disorder. When I was younger, I would look at light sources briefly and then repeatedly blink my eyes since afterimages would persist for several minutes. My problem stems strongly from a variant of the TCF4 gene.

The standard "ASD" variant of TCF4 causes Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome. However, my variant is known to cause Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder(SSD). Mother takes the drug "Vraylar" for auditory psychosis.

TCF4

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global97800A=0.93291C=0.06709, G=0.00000
European Sub80228A=0.94664C=0.05336, G=0.00000
African Sub6000A=0.8507C=0.1493, G=0.0000
African Others Sub202A=0.827C=0.173, G=0.000
African American Sub5798A=0.8515C=0.1485, G=0.0000
Asian Sub224A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000
East Asian Sub184A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

Genetic variants in and around the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene are associated with range of disorders that are frequently associated with cognitive dysfunction.1–3 The most recent schizophrenia GWAS reported three independent single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in TCF4 that surpassed the threshold for genome wide significance.4 Intriguingly, rare TCF4 single nucleotide variants (SNVs) have also been described in schizophrenia patients, although their impact on the function of the protein has not been established.5,6 In addition to the genetic studies in schizophrenia, TCF4 variants are associated with early information processing and cognitive markers, some of which are schizophrenia endophenotypes.7–10 Damaging TCF4 mutations have also been described in large-scale genotyping studies in patients with ID, neurodevelopmental disorders, and most recently ASD.11–15 Haploinsufficiency of TCF4 causes Pitt–Hopkins syndrome (PTHS); a rare form intellectual disability (ID) associated with characteristic facial features, autonomic dysfunction, and behavioral traits that resemble autism spectrum disorder (ASD).16–19 Collectively, these studies implicate TCF4 in a range of neurodevelopmental disorders.

Bro why are you doing drugs ..first of all stop that...even avoid coffee ...two years back I was severely depressed I would cry all the time not wanting to live ..the depression was so severe that even tho I wanted to work out I just couldn't have enough adrenaline to do it ..stop drugs and see a doctor if you want to live ..if not , well you know anyway

Bro why are you doing drugs ..first of all stop that...even avoid coffee ...two years back I was severely depressed I would cry all the time not wanting to live ..the depression was so severe that even tho I wanted to work out I just couldn't have enough adrenaline to do it ..stop drugs and see a doctor if you want to live ..if not , well you know anyway

Yes...I was suffering from untreated ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorder(TCF4; MET), cringing from group therapy memories.

Typical

And then:

Vy

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake