I have a goal to increase my weight...

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
I am currently sitting at 6'1 and 112 lb., I know am skinny as fuck.

Now the plan is to reach from 122 to 176 lb., and it's muscle not fat I don't want to be bloated bulking is cope.

Enlighten me, and hopefully we get detailed threads other than "JUST EAT PENUTS BRO, or, JUST EAT MORE BRO".

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, delusionalretard and WadlowMaxxing
Eat

Last edited:
I am currently sitting at 6'1 and 112 lb., I know am skinny as fuck.

Now the plan is to reach from 122 to 176 lb., and it's muscle not fat I don't want to be bloated bulking is cope.

Enlighten me, and hopefully we get detailed threads other than "JUST EAT PENUTS BRO, or, JUST EAT MORE BRO".

6'1 and only 112lb ask me how I know you have small wrists. I feel like being nice today so I will type out some shit don't read if you feel like coping. going from 112lb to 176lb of lean muscle aka being around 15% bf depending on your diet and if you can maintain lower. you are asking to gain around 60lb of muscle without bulking? are you retarded? Not only will you need to "Just eat more bro" you are going to need to blast some steroids in to your ass and maybe after 3 years of doing that you can gain 25lb of lean muscle if you have top 0.001% genetics which you don't have. You more then anyone else on .me needs to bulk to around 190lb while going ape shit in the gym then cut down to 176lb and you should look pretty good. Pretty much what im trying to say is you cant gain weight and muscle without bulking you cant just build pure lean muscle with no fat naturally now if you are so against bulking then keep going to the gym you will still build muscle and your weight might increase a bit but you will never reach 176 from 112 without bulking. Of course Im not a expert do your own research but 112 at 6'1 a strong wind will make you do back flips. If I were you i'd roidmax and gymmax until death but thats just me. good luck man your going to need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, LastHopeForNorman and diggbicc
Slow caloric surplus of 300 calories. Don't eat 5,000+ cals as some dumbass will tell you. You will GET FAT AS FUCK. Gain weight SLOWLY. You are underweight right now. Nice exercise routine and a decent diet as you slowly add calories will get.you right.

SLOWLY ADD CALORIES FOR FUCKS SAKE DO NOT GET FAT AS FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 11370
cant believe humans have lower bmi than me right now, wow.

I think you're approaching genuinely dangerous levels. Im sure you know that though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, LastHopeForNorman and IdiAmin
6'1 and only 112lb ask me how I know you have small wrists. I feel like being nice today so I will type out some shit don't read if you feel like coping. going from 112lb to 176lb of lean muscle aka being around 15% bf depending on your diet and if you can maintain lower. you are asking to gain around 60lb of muscle without bulking? are you retarded? Not only will you need to "Just eat more bro" you are going to need to blast some steroids in to your ass and maybe after 3 years of doing that you can gain 25lb of lean muscle if you have top 0.001% genetics which you don't have. You more then anyone else on .me needs to bulk to around 190lb while going ape shit in the gym then cut down to 176lb and you should look pretty good. Pretty much what im trying to say is you cant gain weight and muscle without bulking you cant just build pure lean muscle with no fat naturally now if you are so against bulking then keep going to the gym you will still build muscle and your weight might increase a bit but you will never reach 176 from 112 without bulking. Of course Im not a expert do your own research but 112 at 6'1 a strong wind will make you do back flips. If I were you i'd roidmax and gymmax until death but thats just me. good luck man your going to need it
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Eat regularly, it worked for me. Small meals dispersed throughout the entirety of the day, it will increase your appetite. Also, calorie dense food like peanut butter is good for general weight gain. Don't forget to eat healthy though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Didnt read, dont care but good luck u ugly nigger