I have a horrible CEPH side profile. If I show a maxfac how recessed I am, will I get Lefort3?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I'll pay for it, 50k, I don't mind, but I badly need it. Just re-arrange my entire midface theory, that's all I need. Move the entire midface forward, that's all I'm asking for.

When I say bad, I truly mean really fucking bad ceph. Just as recessed as my subhuman grandfather, fuck that faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash
you will never get lefort 3 there's only like 1 dude who had it done on the internet and he got some serious complications after the surgery

your only option is to get bimax move the lower maxilla/chin/bite/nose forward and then get infraorbital rim implant

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
you will never get lefort 3 there's only like 1 dude who had it done on the internet and he got some serious complications after the surgery

your only option is to get bimax move the lower maxilla/chin/bite/nose forward and then get infraorbital rim implant
Can you link me to that post where he describes the serious complications? Or how he ended up looking, etc

Bimax CCW+Genio and custom midface and zygo implants is the best alternative to LF3

Getting a Lefort3 would be easier tbh, it's one procedure vs 4
LF3 has a 10% mortality rate and a high risk of blindness and/or brain damage. If you’re will to run that risk, more power to you

LF3 has a 10% mortality rate and a high risk of blindness and/or brain damage. If you’re will to run that risk, more power to you
I am, at this point, I have nothing to lose. I wanna ascend hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Subhuman trash
mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: justadude, Sikkunt23 and Leforrt3000

yea zygo implants get botched haven't rlly seen infraorbital get botched i just need to win the lottery to afford these procedures

Lefort 3 is only done to severely disfigured people, not a PSL autist jfl. Just get a bimax dedsrs

Was hard for me to find a mse orthodontist. Keep seeing surgeons and if it’s a repetitive answer from all from them. There’s your answer

Lefort 3 is only done to severely disfigured people, not a PSL autist jfl. Just get a bimax dedsrs
Bimax won't fix my midface, you don't seem to be getting it. I need to fix my entire midface. If I fix my midface, I'll be 6-6.5PSL coupled with a HT to lower my hairline a bit. That's what's holding me back, my midface.

Was hard for me to find a mse orthodontist. Keep seeing surgeons and if it’s a repetitive answer from all from them. There’s your answer
Wdym? I'm already getting MSE from an ortho.

Just as recessed as my subhuman grandfather, fuck that faggot

Bad.

Leviticus 19:32: “You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.

Bad.

Leviticus 19:32: “You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.
Religion is a huge cope.

Can’t believe you found one who would agree to do MSDO. When will this be happening?
The MSDO? After I'm completely done with the MSE

Bone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fillers and implants

I am, at this point, I have nothing to lose. I wanna ascend hard
Yeah bro, you're mental man. Even I wouldn't risk that shit and y'all seen how recessed I am. Pls go the safe route with bimax and infraorbital G. The goal is to get these surgeries with as little complications as possible, not put all your eggs in one basket and be miserable

And what about modified Lefort 3?
Also maybe MSE with FM will be succesful in your case
There is really no reason to peel of you skin and cut off whole splanchnocranium