I have a jiu jitsu tournament tomorrow

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
It’s my first ever tournament and I’ve been training since July wish my luck boyos

@Latinolooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, N8verBegan, benchlordthethird and 3 others
It’s my first ever tournament and I’ve been training since July wish my luck boyos

@Latinolooksmaxxer
Post match tommarow when u win plz

• Love it
Reactions: mog_me
good luck bro you got this

• +1

@Latinolooksmaxxer
crotch sniffer start a real sport

crotch sniffer start a real sport
Joined Mar 2, 2024
Funny GIF

no jiu jitsu for these head stomps :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
lets go bro put all your opponents in leg locks

Boxing copers seething here 😂 Imma inverse triangle on yo face

• +1
May the jewlord bless you with some jewluck

duck under take the back mat return get hooks in when he tries to turtle hit him with the rollin armbar u got it op

• +1
duck under take the back mat return get hooks in when he tries to turtle hit him with the rollin armbar u got it op
It’s already over ended up losing my first but winning my second via belly down armbar

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Boxing copers seething here 😂 Imma inverse triangle on yo face
Striking is great and I used to box but the striking cope is unreal jfl “Muh pulling gaurd ain’t gonna work on me” :lul::lul:

:unsure:i want to start something like bjj or some kind of striking
ive heard though that sometimes in boxing most of the time they don't even box they do conditioning running to build stamina cause punching is so tiring. but i also heard in bjj they do 30 minute warm ups???

in ur experience is this true and which one do u prefer

:unsure:i want to start something like bjj or some kind of striking
ive heard though that sometimes in boxing most of the time they don't even box they do conditioning running to build stamina cause punching is so tiring. but i also heard in bjj they do 30 minute warm ups???

in ur experience is this true and which one do u prefer
A lot of this stuff just depends on the gym you go to. In my experience a lot of boxing was just the hitting the bag which got boring pretty quick. In striking sports you can’t get away with sparring everyday because of brain damage and stuff.

The beauty of grappling is Brain damage isn’t really something you have to worry about because there is no striking, of course there are freak accidents and sometimes you’ll get scratched up but who cares.

Tldr boxing got old for me fast. Jiu jitsu in my opinion is way more fun especially if you are a ufc fan because then you will now what is going on. Oh and you get to roll/ spar everyday in jiu jitsu

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
sheit hope you win bro

sheit hope you win bro
Got third in my bracket. I’m happy tho, won a match via submission and took home a medal. Not bad for a first tournament

• +1
Reactions: Bojack
Got third in my bracket. I’m happy tho, won a match via submission and took home a medal. Not bad for a first tournament
good job bruh

• +1