I have a problem of context-switching and hyperfocus.

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
This is more of a productivity related post.

Over the years I have realized that I have a legit problem with switching contexts quickly and instead becoming hyper focused on my current thing.

A lot of the times it has happened that I am in the mood to work, so I get completely engrossed in that... so much so that I have even filtered out attention from stacies when that happens. Like I am sitting in a cafe and totally focused on work, and then some foids would give me IOIs, I would recognize that but my brain would completely filter that out and I will continue to focus on my work. (And the obviously regret it the next day when I realize what happened)

Also happens the opposite way. When I am in the mood to have fun / be relaxed, I become too relaxed and start ignoring all work assignments, even those that are urgent and with a tight deadline.

This has caused me to fail in both work life and dating life, and I really need to understand why this happens and if there is a cure for this...

You're clearly autistic, I mean let's just be honest.

Does anybody know of any methods to manage those hyperfocus tendencies?
I imagine since it's all mental wiring, one cannot just get rid of them ever.

Otherwise it might be the case that I am sitting in a public place and a stacy is giving me IOIs but I am browsing .org claiming I am incel. (Actually happening right now, she is sitting in front of me).