I have a thang for girls that are obessed with thier bf's

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like they constantly check all their texts and shit and keep an eye on them 24/7

idk why but i like it, it shows there care about you. Also like it if you abuse them and there still into you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TakaRyo
like they constantly check all their texts and shit and keep an eye on them 24/7

idk why but i like it, it shows there care about you. Also like it if you abuse them and there still into you.
It shows that they care and that they're loyal and shit

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, RichardSpencel and uglykunt
It shows that they care and that they're loyal and shit
exactly, can't be disloyal if they're around you 24/7

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
This only happens with Chad boyo.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 11gaijin
Yeah that's exactly what I want but will never have because I look like a potato in human form.

unless you’re really 7-8/10 it’s most likely that this fantasy will result in a extremly damaging and potential dangerous relationship with a girl especially if you’re mentally unstable (and if you are attracted to the thought you most likely are to some extend)

you’re basicly getting a LTR type relationship with a girl that will be obsessive as long as she gets a kick out of it
it’s not about you
tbh being an incel for life is way better
don’t delude yourself

If it happens to you, you‘ll get annoyed and feel less attracted to her

^ no.
if she adores you and loves you she won’t cheat
if she’s really obsessed she’s doing it for the kick and as soon as you don’t provide her with that she will either leave you (best case scenario) or fuck you over big time.
and if she is into you it won’t matter if you keep her around 24/7 or not
if she decides she wants someone else it will happen anyway

the only value the 24/7 thing has that it reduces her opportunities
I might be misinterpreting obsessed and you guys mean „in love“
but a narcistic amd obsessed bitch is the worst thing that can happen to you in life

yeah. and I ruined it. (well, ex girlfriend psycho bitch had a part in it ofc)
but my fucked up „but maybe everyone can get along“ attitude gave her the opportunity.
worst decision in my life

true reason i’m blackpilled tbh

that’s what she said

„yes i manipulated you, so what it happens“
after crying and stalking and treating to kill herself. if a guy did that he’d be arrested or send to the mental hospital

yeah. and I ruined it. (well, ex girlfriend psycho bitch had a part in it ofc)
but my fucked up „but maybe everyone can get along“ attitude gave her the opportunity.
worst decision in my life

true reason i’m blackpilled tbh

that’s what she said

„yes i manipulated you, so what it happens“
after crying and stalking and treating to kill herself. if a guy did that he’d be arrested or send to the mental hospital
public execution following a guy doing that tbh ngl and

it's the same thing in my case
same

Just be chad bro, and exactly her type of chad. Some girls are more obsessed with pretty boys and others more with your robust quarterback type.

Yes I need a girl to be obsessed with me, and attempt to kill me if I cheat on her. I would love that tbh. Just imagine a jb obsessing over you watching all your movements like a hawk :feelsahh::feelsohh: