I have a TREMENDOUS social anxiety and it’s not going away with time

Songe

Songe

Silver
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Posts
538
Reputation
750
I’m fucking 25 and still flaking on dates with girls who actually wanna see me because I’m convinced it’s gonna go wrong.


I have legit 600 Hinge matches and I’ve cancelled A LOT of dates because I’m literally just afraid. The only LTR I ever had happened because she did basically all the work.


Same shit with social events, bars, parties, etc. I’m scared to go because I feel like a lesser human being.


Despite being 6’2, having a 22” bideltoid , being jacked, I’m way too fucking ND. I feel like I need to looksmax to completely absurd levels and chemically mog my social anxiety or I’ll stay an abused dog for the rest of my life.


I’m literally wasting my youth, sex, relationships, networking, everythingbecause my giga autist brain keeps me frozen.


I’m fucking infuriated.
 
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117 and baunew
I’m fucking 25 and still flaking on dates with girls who actually wanna see me because I’m convinced it’s gonna go wrong.


I have legit 600 Hinge matches and I’ve cancelled A LOT of dates because I’m literally just afraid. The only LTR I ever had happened because she did basically all the work.


Same shit with social events, bars, parties, etc. I’m scared to go because I feel like a lesser human being.


Despite being 6’2, having a 22” bideltoid , being jacked, I’m way too fucking ND. I feel like I need to looksmax to completely absurd levels and chemically mog my social anxiety or I’ll stay an abused dog for the rest of my life.


I’m literally wasting my youth, sex, relationships, networking, everythingbecause my giga autist brain keeps me frozen.


I’m fucking infuriated.
I know what you are going through boyo. I’m decent looking and decently tall. I’ve had girls compliment and make moves towards me. But I’ve never pursued relationships because I’ve never been actually attracted towards a girl for a LTR and I’m super awkward so I feel the need to looksmaxx to the point my awkwardness is just seen as being quirky because of the halo.
 

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
3
Views
20
accinr
accinr
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
70
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
sørenyuko
Replies
20
Views
93
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
57
jraxys__
jraxys__

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top