i have acne my dermatologist refuses to give me accutane

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
he tells me it's not that bad. BUT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH MY FACE IS RUINED, I HAVE TO SLAP IT ????????? BTW 100€ THE CONSULTATION.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
tretinoin
problem solved

tell him you will kill his dog

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I don't want this shit, it burns my face
use a cleanser with green tea and aloe vera, it soothes
wear a spf50++ sunscreen
and keep consistently using it it will eventually go away, if it doesn't use a lower concentration or use it less frequently

use a cleanser with green tea and aloe vera, it soothes
wear a spf50++ sunscreen
and keep consistently using it it will eventually go away, if it doesn't use a lower concentration or use it less frequently
I have been using "epiduo" for 6 months now, the best anti-acne gel (it contains trtinoin), my face flakes and is red as hell, despite the moisturizing creams.

I have been using "epiduo" for 6 months now, the best anti-acne gel (it contains trtinoin), my face flakes and is red as hell, despite the moisturizing creams.
use retin-a
check if you have an allergy to it

use retin-a
check if you have an allergy to it
I am not allergic to any medication, just this gel is killing me, my skin is very very sensitive. and very pale

he tells me it's not that bad. BUT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH MY FACE IS RUINED, I HAVE TO SLAP IT ????????? BTW 100€ THE CONSULTATION.
its probably not that bad if he says that, but yea a lot of doctors are like "try all these antibiotics for 2 years before going on accutane" rofl (happened to me, wasted my time on shitty anti biotics that made me poo my guts out)

Yo dude, the same thing happened to me. It's all about an act, you need to find a female derm especially. My face isn't even that bad. She still put me on it because I went the route that it makes me ' very anti-social ' as well as ' insecure '. Worst-case scenario, you act worse than it really is. She'll do it.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Go to a new derm.