i have actually fucked up with a girl once

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
well, "girl", she was around 33. Anyways, i had set up to meet with her but she told me she couldnt cuz her mom was getting vaccinated. So i started panicking, blocked her on facebook, then unblocked her and told her i rly want to meet her.

Ofc, she agreed but after the autismfest she also said "we gona meet at a friendly level". And it was pretty awkward with her especially with covid masks (that was in 2021). If i had played it cool i could have at least made a move on her and considering she didnt rly have much of a backbone id have made out with her, maybe grope a bit too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna, Nick.Harte and delonisliterallyme
good morning bro, did you ask out your oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
33 is grandma bro

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and InnerVoid
I read the title as “ I actually fucked a girl once.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Primalsplit, InnerVoid and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
well, "girl", she was around 33. Anyways, i had set up to meet with her but she told me she couldnt cuz her mom was getting vaccinated. So i started panicking, blocked her on facebook, then unblocked her and told her i rly want to meet her.

Ofc, she agreed but after the autismfest she also said "we gona meet at a friendly level". And it was pretty awkward with her especially with covid masks (that was in 2021). If i had played it cool i could have at least made a move on her and considering she didnt rly have much of a backbone id have made out with her, maybe grope a bit too.
Nah, you should have known to move on after she cancelled because of her mom's vaccination. If a girl likes you she won't cancel over something like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
Nah, you should have known to move on after she cancelled because of her mom's vaccination. If a girl likes you she won't cancel over something like that.
i hate this forum.....

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Facts don't care about them.
dragon-ball-z-future-trunks.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
how many dates do you go on per month

33 is a great age for a woman

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid