I have an overbite, I am getting surgery for free, Help me?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
As far as I think, surgery is only going to fix my sub-humanity and not make me chadlite, How can I get it fixed but at the same time Ascend hard.
Also, I know nothing about genioplasty, should I do that, or will double jaw is enough to get chin height and jaw widthness.
I have an appointment with the surgeon this week, what should I ask him.

keep in mind surgery is free because of deep overbite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and thecel
How bad is your overbite?

a lot, I cant see my lower teeth when smiling, only my upper teeth and gums.
Oh damn that sounds pretty severe ngl, when i bite down i can at least see 10-20% of my lower teeth.

Godspeed coomer, just tell the surgeon you want your jaw pushed forward.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Oh damn that sounds pretty severe ngl, when i bite down i can at least see 10-20% of my lower teeth.
7mm is pretty common nowadays, In my family only I have an overbite and deformed teeth
my father has rock hard jaw, my mother has a good jaw but a bad chin and perfect bite and teeth, same goes for my grandparents and all the uncles and aunts,
only my siblings and cousins have got braces and overbites and teeth deformities.
it's so fucked up,
I see a pic of my great grandfather who looks like a warrior, yet I have man boobs and look like a cuck
there is something going on with society that we don't know

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SPFromNY914
7mm is pretty common nowadays, In my family only I have an overbite and deformed teeth
my father has rock hard jaw, my mother has a good jaw but a bad chin and perfect bite and teeth, same goes for my grandparents and all the uncles and aunts,
only my siblings and cousins have got braces and overbites and teeth deformities.
it's so fucked up,
I see a pic of my great grandfather who looks like a warrior, yet I have man boobs and look like a cuck
there is something going on with society that we don't know
well look on the bright side, you'll get easy ascension for free, 7mm of forward growth will definitely be at least +1 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Genioplasty in combo with lefort 1 or Bimax sharply increases risk for permanent nerve dammage.

That being said, bimax or sagittal split will not ascend you as you noticed correctly.

Overbites are often accompanied by the following 3 things: Recessed chin (even if bite is correct), narrow teeth arch (palate), inward slanted ramus with low bigonial distance.

To ascend hard, you need to address all of these 3. Solutions are

Recessed chin: genioplasty, chin wing, implant.

Narrow teeth arch: MSE, invisaligner

Inward slanted ramus: Implants, side wing, chin wing, rope.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 12165
thread is useless without pics

Genioplasty in combo with lefort 1 or Bimax sharply increases risk for permanent nerve dammage.

That being said, bimax or sagittal split will not ascend you as you noticed correctly.

Overbites are often accompanied by the following 3 things: Recessed chin (even if bite is correct), narrow teeth arch (palate), inward slanted ramus with low bigonial distance.

To ascend hard, you need to address all of these 3. Solutions are

Recessed chin: genioplasty, chin wing, implant.

Narrow teeth arch: MSE, invisaligner

Inward slanted ramus: Implants, side wing, chin wing, rope.
the surgeon recommended me to do mse first then braces for a year and then bimax

I got no surgery for overbite, when I could still get it for free the jew dentist refused and said "oh you should stop grinding your teeth together". JFL fucking mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SPFromNY914 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I got no surgery for overbite, when I could still get it for free the jew dentist refused and said "oh you should stop grinding your teeth together". JFL fucking mogs me
How deep was your overbite and what part of the world you live in?