I have become so blackpilled, i am now blue pilled

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
went to go talk to this dude who was a big frat guy and was a LTN at best but he fucked miss Nevada, the shit just does not make sense it wasnt even betabuxxing, it was a hook up. The NT pill was right all along. ascension can only be done with the bluepill who gives a fuck about looks if they let you fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30518, Deleted member 24789 and Prince88
ltn bragging about fucking a tranny? sounds about right to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Kasanova, Deleted member 30518 and 3 others
agreed anyone can fuck anyone. looks are more important for other life endeavors and spiritual journeys

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxr, Deleted member 30518 and Mr. President
went to go talk to this dude who was a big frat guy and was a LTN at best but he fucked miss Nevada, the shit just does not make sense it wasnt even betabuxxing, it was a hook up. The NT pill was right all along. ascension can only be done with the bluepill who gives a fuck about looks if they let you fuck
black pill doesnt even work if u not bonesmashing thumbpulling all that crazy shit everyone is scared of braindamage thats never been confirmed so black pill lowkey useless only thing they do is leanmaxx thats everything they never do crazy shit for bone gains maybe some crazy mfs that bonesmash and actually use the black pill good tkae hgh sarms

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars
black pill doesnt even work if u not bonesmashing thumbpulling all that crazy shit everyone is scared of braindamage thats never been confirmed so black pill lowkey useless only thing they do is leanmaxx thats everything they never do crazy shit for bone gains maybe some crazy mfs that bonesmash and actually use the black pill good tkae hgh sarms
i see your a schizomaxxer

Trans women remain men , and men are less demanding for sex

agreed anyone can fuck anyone. looks are more important for other life endeavors and spiritual journeys
i disagree, women would have sex depending on mood, loneliness and just to piss other people off
even if they hate the actual sex
I learned a lot by browsing lip stick alley
thankyou for opening my mind @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i disagree, women would have sex depending on mood, loneliness and just to piss other people off
even if they hate the actual sex
I learned a lot by browsing lip stick alley
thankyou for opening my mind @Xangsane
any update on that privated thread?

any update on that privated thread?
one guy asked what forum it was
and the whole thread got moved to another section
hasn't been any other replies since

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
one guy asked what forum it was
and the whole thread got moved to another section