I have been abused all my life

nigtard

nigtard

My dad said the moment I was born he knew that I was useless and will achieve nothing in life.I got beat every time I did something that he didn't like, he would go on hours long tirades on how he never wanted me and that it was my mums fault that I was born.All that frustration made him basically neglect me and just beat me for the smallest reasons,to the extent that I got hit with a stool to the head because he said that I must die by his hands so that I don't embarrass him in the future.

My mum barely hit me physically so she would just insult me at any opportunity.The shit she used to say to me was insane, it made me so insecure.Nowadays my dad doesn't touch me anymore because he's old and has obviously physically declined,he tries to make jokes in an effort to get close to me but I just ignore him.My mum just acts like nothing ever happened because I'm older.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, borntosuffer, p0lishsubhuman and 13 others
just give up and take the razor blade express

Does your dad yell at you

Shit dude ascend financially and mentally then cut them off

Shit dude ascend financially and mentally then cut them off
I can't I don't have motivation anymore, even getting out of bed is a struggle now.My past made me extremely anxious to the point where I have a stutter now that I can't get rid

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Nigga beat tf out his old ass 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: silencio, RAMU KAKA, Clown Show and 5 others
I can't I don't have motivation anymore, even getting out of bed is a struggle now.My past made me extremely anxious to the point where I have a stutter now that I can't get rid
Dude I was like that a couple months ago. You’re gonna fail over and over but if you keep trying you’ll make it. I’m no where near where I wanna be but my depression is no more and I’m improving everyday.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
I wish I could but I really don't have the energy for it anymore, even if I do that the past won't change
mirin, wise man.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, yen and try2beme
I know guy exactly like you. He was beaten by his father and older brothers etc. He became fucking gangster at the age of 10-11. He was punching everyone in his school to the point that he was kicked out of multiple schools. Then he became even worse in adulthood and the got killed because of it. If you didn't turned into gangster like him, it's over for you man. You have to let go of those emotions, if you keep them, you will get mentally fucked up dog for sure.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Pikabro, try2beme and 1 other person
I know guy exactly like you. He was beaten by his father and older brothers etc. He became fucking gangster at the age of 10-11. He was punching everyone in his school to the point that he was kicked out of multiple schools. Then he became even worse in adulthood and the got killed because of it. If you didn't turned into gangster like him, it's over for you man. You have to let go of those emotions, if you keep them, you will get mentally fucked up dog for sure.
Emotions?I have never felt happiness or sadness before.All I feel is apathy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, lepo2317 and try2beme
You should make your parents regret treating your badly by never working or never contributing to their house, and just by being a NEET using their money and then blame them for treating you badly

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
IMG 3951

• +1
Reactions: silencio and RAMU KAKA
You should make your parents regret treating your badly by never working or never contributing to their house, and just by being a NEET using their money and then blame them for treating you badly
These guys neglect me if I NEET they would simply leave me to starve, this is why I had to get my own job

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Pikabro
Man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
I didn’t have it that bad but I still ended up failure :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Mental abuse/neglect just makes you some kind of retarded man

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and nigtard
My dad said the moment I was born he knew that I was useless and will achieve nothing in life.I got beat every time I did something that he didn't like, he would go on hours long tirades on how he never wanted me and that it was my mums fault that I was born.All that frustration made him basically neglect me and just beat me for the smallest reasons,to the extent that I got hit with a stool to the head because he said that I must die by his hands so that I don't embarrass him in the future.

My mum barely hit me physically so she would just insult me at any opportunity.The shit she used to say to me was insane, it made me so insecure.Nowadays my dad doesn't touch me anymore because he's old and has obviously physically declined,he tries to make jokes in an effort to get close to me but I just ignore him.My mum just acts like nothing ever happened because I'm older.
Giga same
Me too

• So Sad

fucking brutal man, hope life gets more kind to you. i also have a shitty fucking start to life but it seems to be heading the right way, once i get a job and move out of my shitty fucking fosterhome i can finally be free and independent

• So Sad
I didn’t have it that bad but I still ended up failure :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Mental abuse/neglect just makes you some kind of retarded man
Yeah it fucked my development, I act slow now

Yeah it fucked my development, I act slow now
Yes you become indecisive and unsure of yourself, also your self awareness is fucked over (you care so much about opinions of others you don't pay attention to where you actually stand and who you even are).

• +1
Yes you become indecisive and unsure of yourself, also your self awareness is fucked over (you care so much about opinions of others you don't pay attention to where you actually stand and who you even are).
I used to be like that but I don't care about anything anymore,nothing interests me anymore.Mentally I have been fucked for years, I even got a stutter now.I have friends but I don't see them as real friends as I'm basically third wheeling

• +1
Yeah that's terrible, it's over.

Just go ER.