I have been dealt with the worst possible cards

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Title says it all. I'm short (5'8) , I have low dimorphism (frame, bones in general, voice), I look 14 at 19 because of fucking gigalate puberty and most importantly, I'm ugly. My skull is literaly deformed from downward growth, cranofacial development truly subhuman. I could pass as Low tier normie to normie if it weren't for my fucking shit midface und undereye support. Like legit God wanted me to look sleepless for my whole fucking life. I also have nasolabial folds even though I'm supposed to look younger. To top it all I'm fucking non NT and I hate social situations. Whenever I see normies complaining on this site I cage cause they could never endure the pain of getting rejected by others because of my shit genetics. It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Slob, Deleted member 21146 and 1 other person
Title says it all. I'm short (5'8) , I have low dimorphism (frame, bones in general, voice), I look 14 at 19 because of fucking gigalate puberty and most importantly, I'm ugly. My skull is literaly deformed from downward growth, cranofacial development truly subhuman. I could pass as Low tier normie to normie if it weren't for my fucking shit midface und undereye support. Like legit God wanted me to look sleepless for my whole fucking life. I also have nasolabial folds even though I'm supposed to look younger. To top it all I'm fucking non NT and I hate social situations. Whenever I see normies complaining on this site I cage cause they could never endure the pain of getting rejected by others because of my shit genetics. It's over
What is your tanner stage

pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
ive seen ops pics he is a strong MTN mentalcel that larps as a truecel. literally NOTHING stops him from being normal aside from his own retardation. way to ruin your brain from reading incel forums retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Nebula, Deleted member 21796 and 1 other person
ive seen ops pics he is a strong MTN mentalcel that larps as a truecel. literally NOTHING stops him from being normal aside from his own retardation. way to ruin your brain from reading incel forums retard
Yeah sure bro you haven't seen me IRL though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Slob and dakchuh
Also you don't know how to rate jfl at @You

• WTF
Reactions: dakchuh
Going to sleep now being mogged by everyone my age again

Send pics in pm im also. Underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: Slob
atleast be low inhib enough to post ur pic then nigguh!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21796
I don't want to betabux man what's the point? I will still be treated like shit it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Send i give you true rating.

Same

• So Sad
how is that cope. Do you not see the delusion here? Girls were interested, cuz they got ON DATES with you AND you kissed them yet you didnt fucking lose the v card. You act like a fucking retard on this site. Who is coping?

how is that cope. Do you not see the delusion here? Girls were interested, cuz they got ON DATES with you AND you kissed them yet you didnt fucking lose the v card. You act like a fucking retard on this site. Who is coping?
If i was at least mtn i could slayed

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Bluff.

• Hmm...
Htn mentalcel keep coping you look good but height failo unfortunately
the fact that he got girls says enough that height is cope bro. Your face is the problem

• +1
310px-Chad_vs_incel_cards.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Slob, Deleted member 21146 and 2 others
Htn mentalcel keep coping you look good but height failo unfortunately
Stfu im ugly trash im gonna get trimax ccw in 2024, hopefully i ascend to mtn

And mentally?

didn't read op heightmogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Winnetou