I have been rejected so many times

nigtard

nigtard

Every single foid on OLD has swiped left on me.0 likes on tinder, hinge even fucking yubo. I'm fucking hideous man and there's nothing I can do about it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, BeanletMogger, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
You are only projecting your rues onto an empty cascade of a reality.
Seek power and ignorance against your own humanity.

You are only projecting your rues onto an empty cascade of a reality.
Seek power and ignorance against your own humanity.
Bruh what my life is over I'm not a human

I'm confirmed ugliest user on this forum buddy you can't look worse than me
Mogs me for talking to women

I get panicked

Every single foid on OLD has swiped left on me.0 likes on tinder, hinge even fucking yubo. I'm fucking hideous man and there's nothing I can do about it.
Pm me your face i want to understand

I bet i've been rejected more than you lol

Damn brutal, I love purp because of the age range on it

Are you a khhv?

I will get my revenge against humanity!

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Even if you get matches actually meeting up is hard. I get lots of matches but I swear women are on there just for validation or to lead me on

how tall and how does ur face look like

truecel face 6ft
you know what truecel level is ? Eggman is truecel level, neets on r9k are truecel level. You cant be that ugly

You prob arent, dm a pic

Yubo? That shit died in 2020 nigga

you know what truecel level is ? Eggman is truecel level, neets on r9k are truecel level. You cant be that ugly
eggman mogs me, I am St.Cody 2.0

You prob arent, dm a pic
I am, I don't want to post my face anymore but I'm really ugly my life experiences and my ratings show this

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I am, I don't want to post my face anymore but I'm really ugly my life experiences and my ratings show this
Getting rateing from psl autist isnt relaible, and females have high standards anyways, you probably aint bad looking because its rare(also change your avi back the murdoc one, i miss it)

Getting rateing from psl autist isnt relaible, and females have high standards anyways, you probably aint bad looking because its rare(also change your avi back the murdoc one, i miss it)
Not only psl autists have rated me people irl have straight up told me that Iโ€™m in ugly in my face

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Not only psl autists have rated me people irl have straight up told me that Iโ€™m in ugly in my face
Damn that shit hurt, hope you ascend tho

• +1
Reactions: nigtard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back