Over I have been trying to get laid for 11 years

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Write some more info about you if you want some good advice: age, height, weight, race, body type, how do you look - face, hair, etc., job(how much money do you make), your assets - house, car, money you saved, etc., hobbies, where do you live, etc...
Not op but would appreciate help.

23,183 cm (average here), 82 kg (10%bf), white in Eu, body type not big frame but athletic similar to Brad Pitt just not on that level lean, face rated upper htn/ others say chadlite longish trandy haircut jb appeal type hair, and face mostly youngish looking also jb appeal type. Job and money zero. Live in average sized town in Montenegro Balkans.

Wanting to try to get jbs while still can legal here but idk if possible

Bewusst

Bewusst

tired
Why in God's name would anyone do this? Imagine making the same mistakes over and over again and not learning anything in over a decade. Move on, grow a pair, go find your dignity in the tall grass

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Not op but would appreciate help.

23,183 cm (average here), 82 kg (10%bf), white in Eu, body type not big frame but athletic similar to Brad Pitt just not on that level lean, face rated upper htn/ others say chadlite longish trandy haircut jb appeal type hair, and face mostly youngish looking also jb appeal type. Job and money zero. Live in average sized town in Montenegro Balkans.

Wanting to try to get jbs while still can legal here but idk if possible
From this age you should focus on making money, this will matter more and more, if you are still in college it's acceptable in the Balkans to live with your parents and not work, but after college is over it's expected to start working, make money, have a car and eventually your own place by the late 20s.
Your looks seem to be fine, it's money and status you should focus now on...

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
From this age you should focus on making money, this will matter more and more, if you are still in college it's acceptable in the Balkans to live with your parents and not work, but after college is over it's expected to start working, make money, have a car and eventually your own place by the late 20s.
Your looks seem to be fine, it's money and status you should focus now on...
Thanks bro.

But how do I status max in shithole country tho idk

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Thanks bro.

But how do I status max in shithole country tho idk
Well, it depends on what you know to do, what skills or talents you have, or what your plans for the future are, there are many ways: you could start a business to get rich, become an actor, singer, athlete, etc. or start a career in politics, banking, law, etc...And of course in this day of age there's also the social media way of becoming a celebrity on youtube, tiktok, instagram, etc..
Do you have any particular skills or talents, what do you want to do with your life?

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Well, it depends on what you know to do, what skills or talents you have, or what your plans for the future are, there are many ways: you could start a business to get rich, become an actor, singer, athlete, etc. or start a career in politics, banking, law, etc...And of course in this day of age there's also the social media way of becoming a celebrity on youtube, tiktok, instagram, etc..
Do you have any particular skills or talents, what do you want to do with your life?
Problem is I'm low IQ like 85 when measured so most of career choices are out. Plus no particular talent. What's best way to status max then if you are not all that intelligent to be top programmer ect ? What's best way for semi dumb people

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Problem is I'm low IQ like 85 when measured so most of career choices are out. Plus no particular talent. What's best way to status max then if you are not all that intelligent to be top programmer ect ? What's best way for semi dumb people
you took an iq test and got 85 srs

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
A career in politics, police, the army, the church, etc.

O

one job away

Zephir
Damn bro one you showed me or some I don't know about
Saaaaaaaame fuark. I swear the moment I realized she is literally gone next month I lost all my motivation. I thought I was over her bro. Fck man. Like 2 weeks prior I legit didn’t check her socials or our chats EVEN once. I didn’t look at any pic of her. I literally did not care. I was so happy with myself I needed no one else. And now. I’m devestated bro. It scks :feelswhy: I have no one else I care about

I have No one in live I can share my sick
Mind to. I wish I had a buddy like you irl. Who is as weird as me so we would never rat us out

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
11 years? I haven't even been alive for that long