I have been trying to get laid for 11 years

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have tried so many things in order to get a girlfriend, lifting, NoFap, learning an instrument, playing in a band, I got 3 degrees, worked for a while, meditation, therapy, cold showers, approaching, Tinder. And NOTHING workeed. I have been through 3 different universities, graduated through them all, NOT a single girl liked me. They were always completely uninterested and wanted nothing to do with me. I have always been told im an ugly guy and i would never get laid but i thought that maybe some girl would like me.

I have gone out with 3 girls and none of them wanted anything to do with me. They just went out with me once or twice then vanished. They didnt even get to know me, they werent interested in me at all neither short or long term. They literally just used me as an excuse to leave their house.

I have been fighting alone for years. This year, i made a move on every girl in my class and all of them rejected me.So much for being in the same circle with them. They just wrote me off entirely even the one that i have gone out with once.

I run out of tricks eventually and girls. I ended up losing my virginity to a hooker, cant say i enjoyed it much considering the circumstances. It also costs an arm and a leg to book a biological female in my area. Still nothing compared to the money+effort i have wasted all these years to no avail.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member, chaddyboi66 and 22 others
I read every single word.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Patriot, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
you still here? feels like im talking to an ancient being.. do u remember me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, HailToTheKing and 18 others
same bro. im khhv since 14 years:feelswhy:

are u white? if so have you tried going to SEA or EE?

R u bo2cel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13592 and 4 others
i never tried since im too high inhib tbh. The fear of rejection for too long made me have such a mindset combined with the identity of a deformed neurocranium makes me alienated/isolated.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Butthurt Dweller, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
legit if ur ugly no girl will want anything to do with you ever period
but gaslighting chads here would disagree

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
you still here? feels like im talking to an ancient being.. do u remember me?
are u and @Weed the oldest active membeers here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member

lots of girls had told me this unfortuntaly. even girls i have gone out with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and lutte
just fuck @lutte s curry ass. better than nothing:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 7224
have you tried getting better genetics??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.
can't give realistic advice since dont know how u look, if a bit below average i recommend guides from goodlookingloser.com if u want get laid that bad, idk about relationships dont really recommend in ur case even if you can get one

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 209
its the same lol
It's not. The former is a polite way of rejecting a human. The latter is a visceral reaction of disgust to subhumanity. You don't know how bad it really gets...

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and turkproducer
It's not. The former is a polite way of rejecting a human. The latter is a visceral reaction of disgust to subhumanity. You don't know how bad it really gets...

same result

same result
I'm revoking your truecel card. You can't call yourself a truecel unless you have experienced discrimination for being an ugly subhuman blob of cells.

You are an incel... big difference. You fail in the dating market. A truecel experiences pain and rejection in every walk of life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, chaddyboi66, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
it’s a hard knock life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 209
it sounds unreal if you tried so much, what do you look like man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Velvet_Thorns
but gaslighting chads here would disagree
i hate being truecel

• +1
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, turkproducer and lutte
imagine if someone said to you, you have six months to get laid or you'll die and all of your family with you
Im sure you would succeed
I think about that sometimes
The thing people would manage to do under a really big threat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 15343
I have tried so many things in order to get a girlfriend, lifting, NoFap, learning an instrument, playing in a band, I got 3 degrees, worked for a while, meditation, therapy, cold showers, approaching, Tinder. And NOTHING workeed. I have been through 3 different universities, graduated through them all, NOT a single girl liked me.
Maybe you could actually try looksmaxing you dork.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, chaddyboi66, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
imagine if someone said to you, you have six months to get laid or you'll die and all of your family with you
Im sure you would succeed
I think about that sometimes
The thing people would manage to do under a really big threat

nope everyone would just die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member
well, you can looksmax though at least to being average to a point.You can workcel to get failos fixed with surgery , by saving money you would otherwise spend with a partner...

Having experienced much suffering will not make you happier though even if you ascend , you will be always reminded how much looks matter...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 209
What did you try to do to looksmax yet?

I have tried so many things in order to get a girlfriend, lifting, NoFap, learning an instrument, playing in a band, I got 3 degrees, worked for a while, meditation, therapy, cold showers, approaching, Tinder. And NOTHING workeed. I have been through 3 different universities, graduated through them all, NOT a single girl liked me. They were always completely uninterested and wanted nothing to do with me. I have always been told im an ugly guy and i would never get laid but i thought that maybe some girl would like me.

I have gone out with 3 girls and none of them wanted anything to do with me. They just went out with me once or twice then vanished. They didnt even get to know me, they werent interested in me at all neither short or long term. They literally just used me as an excuse to leave their house.

I have been fighting alone for years. This year, i made a move on every girl in my class and all of them rejected me.So much for being in the same circle with them. They just wrote me off entirely even the one that i have gone out with once.

I run out of tricks eventually and girls. I ended up losing my virginity to a hooker, cant say i enjoyed it much considering the circumstances. It also costs an arm and a leg to book a biological female in my area. Still nothing compared to the money+effort i have wasted all these years to no avail.
What are your beliefs like? Do you only want a submissives wife? Then it may be difficult for you to get a gf. Are you kinda misagonistic, because girls will reject you if you're misagonist unless you're chad. But then idk

• +1
Write some more info about you if you want some good advice: age, height, weight, race, body type, how do you look - face, hair, etc., job(how much money do you make), your assets - house, car, money you saved, etc., hobbies, where do you live, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, chaddyboi66, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
What are your beliefs like? Do you only want a submissives wife? Then it may be difficult for you to get a gf. Are you kinda misagonistic, because girls will reject you if you're misagonist unless you're chad. But then idk

jfl at thinking beliefs matter

jfl at thinking beliefs matter
It does dude, my high school jock was getting attention from girls because of his looks but after some time he just got rejected because of his misagony. If you want to approach girls, you should say "you're beautiful and shit" not that "you'll raise my children and shit"

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 209
Rolling on the floor laughing

209.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15338
11 YEARS MAN. 11 YEARS :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and ShowerMaxxing